Reviews for Necropolis
aargh chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
Whoo hoo! So glad to see you updated this story ) Even though you're slightly evil and leave all chappies on a cliffy...

Does Reg have heatstroke?
thecowonthebox chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
Awesome chapter !

Very strong and thrilling ! I can't wait for more...

Reg is really scary! I completly understand Charlie...
Kidiu chapter 7 . 5/17/2012
It's been a few months since your last update, but I'm really enjoying this. The whole Provider/Charge thing makes me pretty mad, and I'm impressed that Charlie's taking it so well. At least, better than I would. I think it's sad that no one knows what family is, and that people of Necropolis don't have one.

I love this story, I hope you continue!
HIVENET chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
...Why was Charlie gone...

Orikky, all cannot end so happily so soon.
jaskolka chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
I enjoyed reading this story.

There is something fascinating and appealing about a post apocalyptical world and society in general. The return to the humble beginnings in the form of travelling clans or the appearance of strictly hierarchical social structures certainly seems plausible.

I fancied the concept of Necropolis, the Providers and Charges, the impending rebellion. The characters are quite unique, too. Especially Reg... one has to wonder where his upbringing and torrential personality ends and the illness begins (if there is any). He intrigues me, particularly the way he perceives his relationship with Charlie. This pairing has huge potential.

Still, there seems to be a bit of a logical loophole in terms of the bunker authorities/leadership and the decision to send Charlie to Necropolis. The character of Dura Jones is perfectly understandable and believable but why there hasn't been any mention of other (possibly older than teenagers) rebels with the power of influencing Dura's decisions? Should we presume that in the community of more than 500 members Dura would rely on teenagers to accomplish a dangerous mission? There was no mention of her consulting anybody else on the matter. If Hadrian and Charlie were to be discovered the safety of the whole community is put on strain. Sure, maybe nobody would recognize Charlie but sending a completely oblivious person the the den filled with snakes is hardly a prudent decision. There are so many nuances of living in such a society, so many rules to abide by that Charlie is unaware of that he is basically bound to fail. Hadrian would have to keep an eye on him 24h/7 and therefore wouldn't be able to focus on the proper task. Seriously, what use would Charlie be on this mission? In addition him leaving the bunker would casue Reg to go all crazy again. He would be of much more use staying than going. Finally, Charlie has clearly expressed to Dura his desire to be freed from Reg's authority. It is more than probable that he would try escaping his predicament if opportunity arose. All in all, at this point Dura's decision of sending the new Charge to Necropolis is absolutly illogical. The "unrecognizable" excuse is just that - an excuse, not an explanation. So, unless there are some (deeeeply) hidden motives behind it that shall be revealed in later chapters I'm not buying it. It's a great story and I hope that you won't go for the easiest solutions disregarding reason and believability.
SassyGrl chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
I think that this is great. I really am likin' all of ur stories that I discovered so far.

Please update asap.
ExPrincesssBrown chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
This is such a thrilling ride. I'm loving every moment of it. The characters are written in such a way that it's just hitting me so hard and I'm loving them all. I am curious about the original name of this story though.
QuickSilverSand chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
ah, please update this soon!
January Skies chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
Wow, Reg is possessive isn't he. I like this story, I'm excited for the next chapter.
chibi chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
Yay! Another update! Reg's manic-depressive (?) craziness resumes, as poor Charlie struggles to avoid becoming mince-meat D

On a more literary note for suggestion, I might encourage more character development for Vespasian. I enjoy this story, and your characters very much, but Vespasian is a bit...flat. I'm interested to see more sides to this young man, besides his current obsession with Hadrian. Good work, and continue to be inspired!
lali chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
you need to make the chapters longer! please continue :)
starlitenightfall chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
Can't remember my password but I wanted to review so badly! I am soo loving this and I am SO LOVING the fact that you are still working on it! It's so easy to forget about stories and keep them going! This is really cool and interesting and I WANT TO KNOW MORE!

I'm really liking getting to know the characters and seeing their interactions! So cool! Can't wait to read more, I love your writing style!
zetsuaiforever chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
great chapter, I love it
VoiceInsideYourHeadVIII chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
IM SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED THIS STORY! You seriously have no idea how happy I was. I freaking loooove this story, and I hope you continue :) Good luck!
overlordpotatoe chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
It didn't work yesterday but it's working today, so I'd say it fixed it!

I really love the kind of relationship between Charlie and Reg, how Reg desperately wants Charlie to be his but is doing it so very wrong. In some stories, Reg's abusiveness might make me uncomfortable, but it really works since beneath it all Reg is just a confused teenager trying to figure things out.
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »