Reviews for Necropolis
xlittleredtearx chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
It worked. )

Update soon!
xlittleredtearx chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
Chapter 8cant be viewed. It says its there but you cant get to it.
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
I've read this in the past and fell in love with the atmosphere surrounding your whole plot. It's crazy yet realistic, and that's an amazing accomplishment. Re-reading this makes my appreciation for the plot and the characters grow even more. I would add Necropolis to my favs if I was sure it would stay this good. Have you given up on this story?
Fay LaRean chapter 6 . 5/9/2011
this is a very good story
AlexionMichaelis chapter 6 . 2/17/2011
fdiefbruiewobreo... no must. read. more! please update soon! i really wanna know who charlie harlin 'really' is now!
00000000000000000000000000000 chapter 6 . 10/26/2010
OMG i love it! It's so well plotted and deep! It's hard to find some good "armageddon" slash fics _ Looking forward to your next chapter!
godzillais chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
Ooh... I LOVE IT! The thing that I enjoy most about your story is that Reg is insane! That makes it very interesting to read. I can't wait until you update it!

What was the name of this story before you changed it?

Bravo!

The Purple Knight One Oh One.
vampirezombieduck chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
Update soon :D
not always sane chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
intresting.
BirdyRaven chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
This story is very interesting and awesome. I hope you update. :)
paint-pops chapter 6 . 3/4/2010
hello!

I really like this story - it's so interesting!

I hope that you will continue this!

It'd be so sad if you left it discontinued! :)

Greets.
Soraya Zeeva chapter 6 . 2/26/2010
There is defiantly something wrong mentally with Reg. What is this about Charlie's last name?
Soraya Zeeva chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
It's interesting to see different peoples take on what the world would be like if almost everyone died.
Penemuel chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
So far I find this story really intriguing and I'm looking forward to seeing where you take it next.
VoiceInsideYourHeadVIII chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
Love it! please write more soon.
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »