Reviews for Empty Beds and Bad Behavior
frannyfry chapter 28 . 1/25
Omg! Please please please consider finishing this story! I love the characters and their inner struggles! It's a great story. I'd love to see it have an ending!
liks chapter 27 . 4/5/2012
hey ive read ur story and i kind of like it im a pretty frequent member of this site but this must be the first time im writting a review which is actually a request for u update atleast one more chapter its almost been abt 2 months i check this story almost everyday and find it stuck up at the same place . kindly quench mine n other readers queriosities and pls update ASAP

thanks

liks
littlemiss76 chapter 25 . 2/8/2012
Well Brandon is a bit of a prick
Theblackwerewolf chapter 24 . 10/19/2011
you really do need to update this story i want to know wha happens between the two of them
Mariposa-12 chapter 24 . 10/10/2011
I'm liking this so far..it's a pretty cool twist to the best friends that fall in love cliché! I noticed that you started it a looong time ago, I hope you've been updating more frequently though cause I like it a lot and want to see what happens next!
Brittany Quick chapter 23 . 9/19/2011
I stumbledupon this too! And couldn't stop reading until I got to the last chapter. Oh please, hurry and write the next chapter! :D Thanks.
Sara chapter 23 . 6/26/2011
i stumbled upon ur story, literally; it is really good is there another update coming soon, im intrigued, got a lil confusing at one point because u called david daniel but i think i figured it out
Theblackwerewolf chapter 23 . 5/29/2011
I am not going to say anything but I want to know what happens that was like a cliff hanger I can't stand it I want to know if they get back together or not. But other then that om freaking g I loved it so so so much.
littlemiss76 chapter 23 . 5/25/2011
I like. Tad jumpy at times but good. :D
TMi The Dork in the Corner chapter 23 . 5/25/2011
i hope you keep writing this story its very good. i just wish it was a little longer. hope you get time to write soon. and thanks for posting.
PM711 chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
I just came across this upon StumbleUpon, but you immediately had me hooked. Love it and can't wait for the next chapter. Good luck with the house hunting.
Da-zGreen chapter 21 . 2/14/2011
hahaha Finally an update! I'm glad! I slightly forgot about the last chapter but I'm going to go bakc and reread it! Thanks for updating..

I hope that Lelia and Thomas will reconcile soon!

update soon!
thisdizzydreamer chapter 21 . 2/13/2011
Things must be okay!

They must!

- J.C.
brownchristine8 chapter 21 . 2/13/2011
..."what ever pathetic social life we tell ourselves we have."

Truer words were never spoken. XD
TMi The Dork in the Corner chapter 20 . 1/2/2011
the chapter was pretty short, but i like it just the same. hope you continue this story and put more updates soon!
71 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »