Reviews for Caomhe's Worst Fear
Bubbly Girl chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Sad! :(

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

Bubbly Girl
CaveDwellers chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
Rapscallions. Dude, my 8th grade teacher used to call us that all the time. How odd.

Aw man, poor Charlie. I would not want to be in his shoes right now. No way, man.

I've played with the big what ifs, too. Getting to posting them, but not quite there yet. You just can't help but wonder...

Seeing how things play out in this alternate universe should be very interesting.

By the way, I couldn't help noticing the dialogue. All the improper contractions and mispronunciations and whatnot-it's so realistic. I don't know why that jumped out at me this time, but it did. It's very good.

'Til next,

CD 1.0
IdeasInTheAir chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
What are you doing? You killed him! Wha...oh my gosh, he's dead! That's not cool. Even if it is just a thing you're doing, and it's really good, and I want to read more, but you're making all of the bad things come back and be worse, like it's as mad as Grandma Holmes dying, or Charlie moving, and all of the terrble things you put us through to make an amazing story squished together into one giant thing of badness! I'm glad you didn't actually do this, because then you'd have to take away all of the futurness with Keiran in it, and you know how much we all loved the futurness, so you couldn't have. And now I'm really sad, even if it's not really real. Oh, this is depressing, woe is me!

But it's really good, and it will be interesting to see how things play out with him...with him...d...DEAD! *sobs*

Anywho, great job! A bunch of crying smiles for you, because it was sad but really good. It's a complicated emotion...

Smiles,

Danielle)))
brilliantfusion chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
KEIRAN! NO! FLIP YOUR HAIR ONE LAST TIME KEIRAN!

ah. my heartstrings.
lovefantasyworkreality chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
I am SO glad that you did not put this into the story. I probably would have done something violent. I don't know what, but I think I would have. Admittedly, if you got knocked off Keiran, there wouldn't be much of a story, but I'm still glad you didn't. And yes, I can imagine that would be someone's worst fear.