Reviews for Thou Shalt Not Fall for Thy Best Friend
NattieLove chapter 7 . 10/29/2008
aw. thats cute.. but i like her and nate better together.
JZK chapter 7 . 10/27/2008
aw, sean is so nice
mex.chika chapter 7 . 10/27/2008
AH! i love this! it like an addicting soap opera. l'm hooked.
blurrylights chapter 7 . 10/26/2008
Sean is such a sweetie! And Sarah is still a bee-yotch. But her little performance didn't do much to help her ex-friendship with Sarah. Maybe AJ should have chilled a little bit...ugh. Anyway, for Sean to come over was totally sweet! :) This was an awesome chapter. So update soon!
blurrylights chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
Sean seems like a sweetheart! And I hope Nate goes and sits in a toxic ditch in China. That idiot. :)
blurrylights chapter 5 . 10/26/2008
I was right...me and my clairvoyant skills. :) Good chapter!
blurrylights chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
Sarah is a bee-yotch in hiding, I'm can predict. Well, actually I know for a fact, but that's okay. :) Tyler is a sweetie...and poor Sean. AJ is kind of scary sometimes. :)
blurrylights chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
I love how AJ deals with the other girls...so classic. :) Good chapter!
blurrylights chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
I love Aj's dad...so sweet! And that list in the bathroom thing is funny. What happens next? :)
blurrylights chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Hi!

I've been reading your story, and I figured it was time to go back and review all the chapters. :)

I really like this story! Sure, it's a little cliche, but it's cool. The Sean thing adds an interesting twist. Great chapter! :)
Stooped chapter 7 . 10/26/2008
GOD Sarah makes me angry. Nate too. What a butt. I like Sean. And Nate, but still angry at him. Even though he' s character in a story... I LOVE THIS! UPDATE SOON!
MySweetFears chapter 7 . 10/26/2008
man i love this story. so funny and sean is really nice. the one and only thing that i dont like is that nate cant see his 'girlfriend' for who she is. that just annoys me. maybe aj can do something bout that;)
sexposed chapter 7 . 10/26/2008
awesome! pwease can the next chapter be longer? i need more :)

ugh my god how much did that sarah bird piss you off? i was like hell yeah when AJ gave it to her. oh and isnt sean connors like totally cute? he could be a keeper XD i just know its gonna get better and better... _
LorriBetha chapter 7 . 10/26/2008
Yay, you arose from the dead and updated! This was a really great chapter, and i dont think nate is suuch a bastard now, because he can't tell that his girlfriend really is evil. But still, he should believe his best friends. Sean is a really nice guy though, bringing her MD and all :P UPDATE really soon please (at least before another 20 days are up :P)
ohxrosie chapter 7 . 10/26/2008
This is a fantastic story, I'll be anxiously anticipating more!
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »