Reviews for Thou Shalt Not Fall for Thy Best Friend
Idontgiveacare chapter 16 . 4/17/2012
PLESEEEEEEEE Update Soon! And longer chapter this time!

Sorry, no force...in shorter words, I don't want this story to end and I love this story.
Idontgiveacare chapter 15 . 4/17/2012
AHHH! Slow down! Too fast!

What just happened? Did Nate just...whaaaaat?
Idontgiveacare chapter 13 . 4/17/2012
3 years? Wow! Sorry, no offense
Idontgiveacare chapter 9 . 4/17/2012
I was about to say, "I hate Nate" but then something good may happen
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 16 . 4/17/2012
OH my gosh im so excited! I can't wait to read the next chapter though please make it with chapter 18 being an epilogue pleas. I really think it will need one just to finish off the story completely. I really do love this story and I wish you still had the heart for it though I do know how you feel :)

Can't wait to read the next chapter

Sincerely U MadeMyLifeComplete xx
Nami98 chapter 16 . 4/17/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON! PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, UPDATE SOON! THIS IS AMAAAAAAAAZING!
HERsheKISSxoxo chapter 16 . 4/17/2012
Yay! Can't wait for the next chapter
Molkchan chapter 16 . 4/17/2012
Great chapter! She finally broke up with Sean! Yes! I don't hate Sean at all, I actually think he's a great character but I'm a full AJ/Nate supporter. They're finally getting together! I can't wait until the next update. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE SOON~
A Rose's Touch chapter 16 . 4/17/2012
Love. Love. Love.

Feel bad for Sean cuz he's so sweet, but he shoulda never tried to take AJ's heart from Nate! :] Keep writing!

~~Rose
Idontgiveacare chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
It's perfectly fine. I liked this chapter.
VanessaSt.Clair chapter 16 . 4/17/2012
Awww poor seth..but hey! The boy had it coming and he knew it! Update soon plsss!:)
nicole1314 chapter 15 . 4/2/2012
! Thats all I can say! Now she is dating that one guy so bigg trouble! Anyway take your time with finishing this story i love it and dont want it to end to fdast! Keep writing and ill keep reading! :{D
pixies114 chapter 15 . 4/2/2012
Aww so cute! Loved this chapter can't wait for more!
Idontgiveacare chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Nice start
dream-beautiful chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
OMG yesyesyes. Yes. But i just know something awful's gonna happen after.
248 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »