Reviews for Thou Shalt Not Fall for Thy Best Friend
mysorryeyescansee chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
I just discovered this story and I love it! The cliched storyline was a bit overused but still its a good story. Now I'm sad that you're ending the storing in a few chapters :(

Really good story so far!
HERsheKISSxoxo chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
I hope she'll start dating Nate and dumps the other guy! Please update asap! I love this story!
animefreakbleachfan17 chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
woah! XD crazy good chapter! the progression of the story is just rite, at least in my opinion. keep writing and update soon! :)
A Rose's Touch chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
:D

I understand where you're coming from in your A/N and even though I'm sad to see it come to an end, I'm also excited to see how you're going to wrap it all up!

LOVED the chapter, cant wait for more!

~~Rose
Ode to Silence chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
Love it!

Very few grammar mistakes. It is very addicting!
Myrnin'sMonster chapter 14 . 4/1/2012
Please please please please pleeeease keep writing this!
pixies114 chapter 14 . 3/31/2012
Oh no not more trouble! Lol can't wait for more!
MysticDagger chapter 14 . 3/31/2012
whoa...ok now THIS is interesting lol update soon!
itsmeadriana chapter 14 . 3/31/2012
Welcome back! I'm so thrilled to see you've decided to continue your story! I know I've left do many projects unfinished-it's really quite inspiring!

Just keep doing what you're doing! You have so much support from your readers; this is quite the riveting story.

I look forward to the next chapter!

Best wishes,

Adriana
jadesbutterfly chapter 14 . 3/30/2012
its good keep going
NattieLove chapter 14 . 3/30/2012
Thank you thank you thank you. OMG. I've missed this story. Keep it going lady! LOL.
HERsheKISSxoxo chapter 14 . 3/30/2012
I really want AJ and Nate to end up togethet! It's heart breaking reading about their broken friendship. Please update soon!
njw5s chapter 14 . 3/30/2012
i really like the whole concept of this story and you're a good writer! I just wish you'd update more frequently and make the chapters longer! lol update soon :)
dream-beautiful chapter 14 . 3/30/2012
Oh sheeeet, I really hope Nate dumped Sarah. Really really really.
Tinamc77 chapter 14 . 3/29/2012
You have to make more, you have to make more, you have to make more!
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »