Reviews for Book Two: Rainbow of Shadows The Shadow's Eve
ericah123 chapter 9 . 2/12/2009
Hahahhahha, nice thought at the end.

I loved this chapter, but be careful with your big words.

And...ah...Raylan.

I want him.
lostlette chapter 9 . 2/11/2009
Lol. That was great. But I like the fist couple better.
Sarai Espera chapter 9 . 2/11/2009
Raylan is a SEXY BEAST!

lol
Tily Everly chapter 9 . 2/11/2009
Swords clashing? I don't know what planet you are on but . . . fair enough -pulls out sword-

I want you to understand I'm telling you exactly what goes through my head as I read this

1. -Growls and Cillian and Selest-

2. HA HA! Biting LMAO

3. -cough- awkward . . . (Cillian and Irene)

4. LMAO (If only you could see how much I'm laughing). What do I think of Raylan? He's so . . . CAMP! No I don't like him . . . but erm I don't hate him anymore . . . anyone that makes me laugh THAT hard can't be hated.
suki akatsuki chapter 9 . 2/11/2009
WOW! What a steamy chapter... i would give any thiong to be in Irene's place...it's good that Cillian and Selest will be together...everyone deserves a happy ending.
Night Innocence chapter 9 . 2/10/2009
The declaration of love was...intense. I thought that the sudden change in character was a bit off, but the scene was still pretty good.

I can't wait for more action!

(You are going to have some fighting later on yes?)

I know, it's wierd, but I like action.
kirstenb.0319 chapter 8 . 1/27/2009
Wow this chapter was certainly interesting. I am very ecited at the way the story is going now and want to tell you that you're doing awesomely...if that's a word.
Tily Everly chapter 8 . 1/26/2009
They'll know why alright!

NO NO NO . . . why Cillian? HUH?

He's my favourite . . .

DAMN YOU! Selest? NO . . .

GAH

(I'm still waiting for the review on fallen angels -cough- I'll forgive you...)
ericah123 chapter 8 . 1/25/2009
Interesting story.

Where's Julian and Eva?

I wish they were in the story a little more!
Night Innocence chapter 8 . 1/25/2009
Wow, that was a huge surprise/twist/whatever you want to call it.

A super race...I like the sound of that and Cillian and Selest.

People might not agree with me, but Raylan is adorable!

Can't wait for him and Irene!
suki akatsuki chapter 7 . 1/9/2009
OMG! this chapter is so much "steamyer" than the others. i like how you made a little love triangle between Irene, Raylan, and cillian
ericah123 chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
1st person mucho better!

and yes, it was definitely very hot by the end of the chapter.

more, more, more! :D
Tily Everly chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
OH I HAVEN'T REVIEWED YOU FOR A WHILE EH?

WELL . . .

I AM VERY ANNOYED. WHAT IS YOUR INFACTUATION WITH RAYLAN? WHY CAN'T YOU LET IRENE AND CILLIAN JUST BE TOGETHER?

I am almost in tears here . . .

If she ends up with Raylan I might actually come over there and . . NO I'll stop reviewing!

Do you want to know why I don't like Irene?

SHE'S A TWO TIMING (insert swear word here) who needs to make her (insert swear word here) mind up!

Right, I will make this VERY clear, she can NOT now end up with Raylan OR Cillian. Raylan will be the evil man he is and find SOMEONE ELSE, Selest will find some fourteen year old vamp, and Cillian will be crushed (Irene will pick Raylan, then Raylan will dump her) then a character named Tily Everly will comfort him, they will fall in, love TA DA! You're happily ever after . . .
lostlette chapter 6 . 12/31/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY!
ericah123 chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
Awe, Cillian and Irene! That's so cute!

Anyways, the story's still going great! :] The only thing I'm unsure of is the little side notes in the parentheses like when Irene fell on Raylan and she was like (very, muscular chest) or whatever. I'm unsure about that. Just advice though!

Kep it coming!