Reviews for Summer Love Blinds All
blurrylights chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
God..she's an idiot. She shouldn't have gone back. Bob's abusive you idiot! Gah...such a stupid girl. Anyway, good chapter! :P
Princess Of My Own World chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
Great chapter. Love it. I think Bob is so cute with her, the end was a bit steamy for my liking but I love the two of them.
Ashley chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
Love it! Bob is so sweet and protective. I love him! I can't wait to read more! You need to update sooner this time!
Callyne chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Nice start. I did catch a few grammar errors, but they weren't enough to be distracting. The flow is nice, and you've captured the scene of a pool nicely.

However, some background on Lor and Bob would be great. I don't even need a whole lot, but it does seem a little random that Bob pops out of nowhere and starts rubbing her feet, you know? And the kissing, to the "I'm too old!" A little more build-up would be nice. That's really I have to say though. It was well written and I'm loving the personality of the story.

Keep it up!

Tahtah!

Callyne
Jessiquie chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Hey. This is really good! Im heaps intrigued as to where your going to take it from here. Can't wait for more. update soon!
Ashley chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I love it! I can't wait to read more!

You need to update really really soon. like tomorrow.
Princess Of My Own World chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Love it! It was to cute. Bob soundsd like a cutie. can't wait to read more!
Lana Sky chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Love it. :D
Ale Babyy chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Wow; i really like this.

Yay! First ReviewerD