Reviews for Hunter's Moon
FLIPPER66 chapter 7 . 3/1/2011
YES ON THE ROMAnce question

greAT STORY BY THE WAY
FLIPPER66 chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
i'm loving the plot so fAR , I HAVE A HUNCH BUT WANT TO CONTINUE READING THIS TO SEE IF ITS WHAT I THINK
kingdeamon chapter 7 . 3/7/2009
Please come back. This has the look of a great story and I would like to see how it concludes.
kingd chapter 7 . 2/18/2009
Noo... The suspence (can't spell) is building and the delay is killing me. Please come back!
faerie-gumdrops chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
'once at lunch I'd bought an ice cream and she'd stolen it from me and chucked it in the trash because it was "unhealthy for someone who will try out to be a cheerleader!"' *gasp* evil Grace! That is surely one of the worst things to do to a person! Ice cream stealing should be punishable by doom!

'No, seriously. Pathetic as that is, I can't. Stop laughing now, please' I can't either, sarah *feels your pain*.

Ooh what's up with Mrs Linden? I wonder why she lied for Sarah, and bad Sarah for lying to Grace, although I guess she doesn't think it really means anything - just a little meaningless lie, right? Ha, sense of foreboding at the end says otherwise :D
faerie-gumdrops chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
'Pancakes are the best. Waffles just can't compare. Especially when pancakes have chocolate syrup on them' Ooh. pancakes are good *stomach rumble*. mm. yeah, i'm very hungry right now.

'I'm on the math team, and I paint sets for the school play every year' I wanted to be on the math team, but my school didn't even have a maths team. my sad life, huh?

'Something to do with a pencil sharpener and a mohawk' hehehe. Sarah's mad - how could she possibly not pay attention to that? silly girl!

Tryouts! Fun!
faerie-gumdrops chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Ugh. Sisters are annoying. And so is 'that time'. And it sucks the way that you're always supposed to reach out to them, no matter how bratty they're being.

Sarah's a fun narrator. She seems very relatable.

Will be fun to read about cheerleading - we don't do it nearly as much over here (UK) so I know next to nothing about it! And yay, I've loved werewolfs ever since Ginger Snaps :D
gaurdian angel chapter 7 . 1/19/2009
please please please finish it its really good

i really want to know wut goes on between kevin and Sarah!

and i think sarah's family are werewolves... just think

and kevin's are vampires becuz wolves and vamps dont get along and vamps are serious about blood
nkinoo chapter 7 . 1/15/2009
hey just like to say gr8 book so far but be careful bout the whole kevin-sarah thing they are starting sound like bella swan and edward cullen in the twilight series, you know with the whole he saves her from the car, how he has vampire like qualities ( i mean phobia of blood, heloo as if) and how her new friends are possibly werewolf!

anywayz a bit of romance with kevin or the guy who almost hit her could be interesting but your the author so what you say goes ( actually a bit of competition between them over sarah could be entertaining)
di chapter 7 . 1/13/2009
Fuckin' brilliant! I love Kevin already! :D He's cute. And he's my age. xP ;P

Nice chapter; glad to see you finally updated~! Update soon! (:
A Shade Of Gray chapter 7 . 1/12/2009
this story realy surprised me... in a good way. I absolutely love it, it makes me laugh and the cliffhangers, i swear they are gonna kill me. I can't wait for the next update, hope it comes soon. very well done :)
Icy Vampire Chick chapter 7 . 1/11/2009
And the plot thickens into a yummy concoction full of mystery, adventure, suspense and possibly a twinge of romance somewhere in between. I have a feeling Sarah's meant to be a Hunter, and Kevin is on her soon-to-be hitlist...And I have a strong feeling I know what he is about to become. Although I don't think it's a wise idea mentioning it here and wrecking the plot for some snoopers who might be reading the reviews before reading the actual story. O.O

Great work as always. Keep the chapters rolling! ;)

~Jo
KingD chapter 7 . 1/11/2009
Yay! Your back. Guess you can be forgiven but as long as it dosen't happen again. Glad you came back. Though you were gone for good.

To the romance question you put up. Maybe light romance or possibly instead of romance a deep friendship I guess but this is your story. Have Fun.
VelvetyCheerio chapter 6 . 1/11/2009
How shocking. I hope she doesn't die! Where would the plot be then? O.o

Mrs. Linden was supposed to say "'I've been expecting you.'" That's even more creepy. XD But seriously, how does that women know all that stuff and why was she acting so strange? Was she trying to keep up some sort of image? Hmm. Very intriguing.

Hmm, I got rather distracted while reading Sarah's long explanations and wonderings. (shrugs) It was okay, but it took me a long time to read it.

Well, I'll save the last chapter for tomorrow. I'm just wondering what's going to happen, then. Good story, I like it! :)

Velvet.
VelvetyCheerio chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
Wow. Pamela can be a real bitch when she wants to be. But Grace is being even worse. Uh, that's so dumb. She's so dumb. I hate it when people can't support their friends, for whatever they do, as long as it's not illegal. :D

Now I am very curious as to what Suzy has to tell Sarah, maybe it will be some sort of secret or something? I hope so! I have to find out, but, this was good.

Velvet.