Reviews for Bloody Battlefield
xhaiiro chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
This is very powerful and emotional. I'm not usually fond of lack of capitalisation but it worked very well in this.

Also, that's a great song. (:
socks-lost chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I like it (ofcourse). Its real. Working hard for something but its still like your running in place. Going no where. Its all an unhill stuggle. And its hard. But its nice to read something real, real hardly happens nowadays. Awesome! Keep it up!
Jennifer chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I can relate to everything. THe only thing that needs to be chagned, are the &'s. It would be better with regular 'ands'. At least I think so.

Great Job, and that's a great CD btw.
scoreboards.on.bedposts chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
It's weird how the people like us go through so much -ing pain and expect it to absolutely kill us. But it never does. It goes on and on and on until we give in and everybody sees the fool side of us. When really.. we were a brave SOB to make it through that much.

Great piece stix. Definitely keep writing.
4tehlessthan3of0scoreintennis chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
everything will always be a battle... but only if you take it that way. I hope you feel better, and again, I'm always here if you need to talk.
pixy dust and fairytales chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
great piece, because it's very true, and something a lot of people can relate to. it's real. good job.

Faith
sweets555 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
this is exactly what i've been thinking for the past few weeks.

It's like you just can't function, but you have to keep moving on, because things have to get better...but they don't. not yet at least.

I have tons more homework to do...which is why instead i'm going to go read what you posted yesterday-ish.

lylas,

sweets
Chidaruma Kamisori chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I love that song. I love your work. They're so brash and strong, like being punched in the gut.

Painful, and breathtaking.

If you ever want to talk I'll listen, my screen name is JessiNekoChan or you can find my other SNs under my other pen name Kavita Najim.

Keep writing,