Reviews for Social Services and the Shoe
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Even though this play is rather short, it's so easy to understand, plus it's also very enjoyable.
Lizabellhanson05 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Very, very funny...your sense of humor is delightful! Congrats! You just made my favorites!
blurrylights chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I loved this! It was so funny...great job. :)
Jem the writer chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Hehe, that was gloriously funny! I love the modern twist on the nursery rhyme. Nice look at it from a mature and informed perspective!

Just Nilla chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Love it! I always find myself chuckling at your writing. Great job!

I especially love the format. I'm a screenplay freak. Love writing them and reading them.

Love, love, love it, Danielle!

They Call Me Mimii chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
sorry it took me so long to review lampie. This is great, haha. Is it the only scene? because I'd love to see more! Perhaps Agatha will find an old man?

Great play, thanks for the laughs
Aria Zilfier chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Brilliant! There should be more Social Services and...(the tuffet! or something! haha)

Lady Pendragon chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Love it! This made me laugh so hard! Amazing piece of work, I really like the concept.
FemaleJonas chapter 1 . 10/2/2008

poor Agatha tho, the stupid social worker didn't beleive her!

and now she has to go back to all those dang kids in that smelly shoe! :)
Qzie chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL formatting! Although when you have stuff in parentheses, you write it like a sentence, capitalization included.

XD Oh man, I was laughing the whole way through. I'd love to see this performed. "There is no Old Man!" I don't think that's what people are talking about when they mention the Virgin Mother... :D Joke. Very bad joke.

There were a couple typos:

"(stands up and walks to DR. SOCIAL SERVICES WORKER stands up but stays by the desk)" I think you meant CR instead of DR. I was looking at it for a moment, thinking, "Doctor?" And then it clicked. :)

That was hilarious. The Old Lady... it had to be done and you were the right person to do it. :) Fantastic job. Lots of cookies for you. Chat later. -Qzie