Reviews for Lucky No 13
socialbutrfly1379 chapter 38 . 12/1/2011
This story was...or...is...AMAZING! I love it. The way you ended the story makes it just that much more interesting and really gets one's mind working. Pretty good.
socialbutrfly1379 chapter 24 . 11/29/2011
I knew there was a reason why I liked this story! All the courage that she gathered and built up is very inspiring. Whether male or female, staying true to your passion and going onward is something that everyone should learn. No matter if there is an obstacle in the way, go around or meet it head on. Be strong and live out your passion. Beautiful.
socialbutrfly1379 chapter 15 . 11/28/2011
This was a pretty good explanation of the rules. I like playing pool myself, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm good at it. :)

Haha I read your other story, Unexpected Love, and I thought it was absolutely...unexpected. Haha I didn't review anything until now, but whatevers! Haha I like how you write. It's soo...interesting. Most of the time, I read stories and they're ALWAYS by girls. To actually read a story from an actual guy's point of view (as an author) on FP is pretty great. I like it. Keep going! :)
LaughsWithTears chapter 36 . 12/2/2010
YAY! Can't wait to finish the story!
LaughsWithTears chapter 30 . 12/1/2010
... Woah. Scotts getting a little... Crazy? I don't even KNOW how to put it.
LaughsWithTears chapter 24 . 11/29/2010
Whoa... Mind blowing. Nicky has had it rough, hasn't she?
LaughsWithTears chapter 15 . 11/26/2010
Love it! Can't wait to read more!
ClockworkOrange19 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Well i remember this was alot better before there was a sex part on the pool table if i recall? Hum i wonder if you taken it out. to bad, But still good story all the way.
Perfectly Mythical chapter 11 . 6/6/2009
Oh my god, I love Tom.

He's so hilarious.'

Jonathan Ray 'StingRay' sounds like a very cool guy, and he's even a romantic *dreamy sigh*

I am really interested in finding out who the mysterious No. 13 of the pool sharks domination league is.

Well see you.
Perfectly Mythical chapter 8 . 6/6/2009
Giggle

Kay
Perfectly Mythical chapter 6 . 6/5/2009
Haha.

I just love the Raeders appreication.

My fingers are half a metre away fro m my head makinh it imossible to have perfect spelling .

Good days forever

Kay.
moreorlessdeleted chapter 31 . 6/5/2009
Jeez, the girl in the book was having a very unlucky day...and did she say something about 13? lol

gahh, Nicky's talking to herself in the mirror...or miss 13...gahh! i get it sorta!

haha, i like her ring tone

miss 13 FTW! of course she won though...it wouldn't work if she didn't... and even though i don't know how to play, good descriptions.

hah! Australia! second the best! lol

what, no exploding stuffed koalas?

moreorlessdeleted chapter 30 . 6/1/2009
and the tourney begins...wo!

ahh, waiting for class to end. i hate that. its scary how far the mind can wander in the 5 minutes before you can leave.

so close...and yet so far away. stupid John had to be stubborn and not let Nicky watch him play...gr

Scott's pretty full of himself, isn't he... good for John though, taking back control.

the tourney's off to a good start...but miss 13 still isn't there! what's up with that?

moreorlessdeleted chapter 29 . 5/22/2009
more cuteness between John and Nicky )

of course his dad caught him...but did he really have to disown him? oh well, that means John and Nicky can spend more time together D

Toms Revenge: N-13 Evidence...should be interesting to see how this one plays out.

Awesome Reader's Appreciation P

moreorlessdeleted chapter 28 . 5/15/2009
can john be any more oblivious? Nicky Miss 13. its been hinted at several times...gahh! i guess he's blinded by love...

good chapter, i was getting really excited when they were headed over to Jays...but then they got sidetracked...gr.

Nicky/Miss 13 can be pretty tough when she's pissed off...i almost feel sorry for Tom...it should be interesting to see how this plays out.

awesome RA. Tim isn't a pervert! wo good for him!

35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »