Reviews for Emma Connelly: Goddess of Romance
Beautiful Destination chapter 5 . 11/27/2009
Love the story. I also want a Colin as well, but that may just be asking for too much :P
Robyn2250 chapter 5 . 11/18/2009
Oh! This is enough to make me want to quit college now, try my hand at romance and hope that I will find a Colin. *fans self* My, he's a very sexy man...Wonderful job on that. I will be checking out some of your other stories now. :)
Aaerie chapter 5 . 10/23/2009
o course they rnt too bad lolz not or her anywayz
animegirl214 chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
haha aw :) that was really cute! it was only 5 chapters.. but i loved it! :D :D :D
Itsa Mia chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
Oh.

My.

God.

I feel like the teenager in this chapter that ended up just squealing how much she loved it. Because I loved it. I liked how they got together anyway. I mean of course that would happen. But still.

And, pshyeah virgins have the craziest and most romantic fantasies. They write about the romance they wish they had :D

This was so much fun to read. You write really well. I love perfect grammar. By default I love the people who use it. So you can guess where I'm getting. :D

I had a hard time imagining Colin, simply because you described him as so much bigger than Emma, and I ended up imagining this hulking giant of a man, and this tiny little lady, but I'm like... no...I think they're regular sized .
Jennyt82 chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
You managed to pack a lot of goodness into so short a story. Excellent work.
hairspray cliche chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
I really liked this. The characters are so funny! Haha... But I know when I am drunk I definitely CANNOT keep a serious conversation... I am usually wasted.
azer chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
aww so cute.

Would have been cute if the fans had gotten a little preview ;-)
monotone rainbows chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
Great story, it's probably my 5th time reading it through!
woesoflove chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
hehe, this is very very sweet.
Dee chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
Aw I loved it! Really good short story!
k156 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
cheers!

Keep up the good work! ;]
Jem the writer chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
This was totally sweet and incredibly awesome! I loved that it was so short; it made it an easy and enjoyable read!

Definitely one of the best shorts I've read on fictionpress; it was a great plotline and great characters! It was super sweet! (Going straight onto my faves!)

~JEM~
annoyance chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
Great story )
amezz chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
This was really sweet:) I'm so glad that Colin went to her book signing! I was hoping that that would happen! You are a very good writer! This was a really good story!
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »