Reviews for we are the future
pulses can drive from here chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
i really like this piece - as well as many others i had the indecency of not reviewing :( - maybe because i too find such people fascinating. and also wonder why i still have the friends i do :D i just very much enjoy the specific words used like "post-its stained with purple sharpie," and the idea of plotting world domination casually in a coffee shop.

you really are a talented poem writer, and i apologize for not reviewing as often as i should because there's so many works that are to die for.
Ernest Bloom chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
hey, i've just started looking, but i think i like your stuff.
thefuturefreaksmeout chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
omg, i'm so in love with your work. all these little small poems. i just wish i could write something like this and scatter them all over my walls and everywhere. because they are that strange kind of perfect i adore so much i don't know what to do about it. i just can't capture words like that.

uh, sorry if i sound totally obsessed and insane. too much diet coke and late night conversatione about stupid things getting to me. i'll conclude with this: you write awesome and you're a great inspiration.

again, sorry if i sound totally weird.