Reviews for unsent letters
all you need is oxygen chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
i can relate.

it's sweet. "I guess the real difference is that you made me forget about the first girl I kissed" - incredible. any girl would be lucky to hear those words.
Nicki BluIs chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
becuz im retarded i just noticed the title. Are all the letters "unsent"? if so are they all to and from the same person?

I like this piece becuz of how smoothly it follows the 3rd letter.

I don't like how these to be pretty one sided. Is there any chance of seeing "T" point of view?

Nicki :P

Be grateful to the review marathon for bring you these reviews. Visit the review game as a sign of your gratitude. link in my profile :)
Nicki BluIs chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
I don't like the mixed capitalization. Some capitals here and there but overall it is inconsistent.

I do like the letter. It's genuine and real but is not overly angsty or depressing. I do have a question: Is the italicised part after the line break part of the letter? It seemed more of an inner monolougue. Either way it was insightful.

Nicki BluIs chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
the lack of capitalization is interesting. This isn't a poem so i dont know if it is appropriate but it did not take away from the piece so i suppose it's fine.

I like the use of parentheses. in this letter and in the previous one the really showed the doubt the narrator felt.

Nicki BluIs chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
have you heard the song "7 things i hate about you"? this what this piece reminds me of. I liked the the first paragraph becuz of the comparison between this relationship and the ones the narrtor has had before.

I also like the the last to paragraphs becuz they are structured like a poem and are full of emotion.

Good job!

Nicki :P

This review was brought to you by the Review Marathon! Link in my profile...
hide your eyes chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
maybe i just have a soft spot for letters, but these really hit me. they're so full of emotion.
fairytale failure chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
This is just hearbreaking. I love the part about every time someone touches your waist - very 'show don't tell', and I know what you mean \. Also, I really like the authors note and the repetition of 'I miss you.'
Isca chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
I liked the birds, movies, q-tips part. It was really unique and relatable. There is angst in this, but there's also sort of a feeling that everything is going to work out in the end, and I really liked that :)