Reviews for To a boy who is orange
perhaps then you'd notice me chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
wow i really loved this poem! *grins insanely* i especially like the title/byline bit thing? it was really cute, and was what attracted me to reading this in the first place

i would also like to thank you coz reading this has given me back some of the inspiration that i've lost lately. so THANK YOU!

have a happy day!
young and the reckless chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
oh, this is amazing and so very clever. i like it a whole lot; especially the last stanza. bliss.
all you need is oxygen chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
i love the way you write. i'm sure i've said that before.

everything was quite nice in this one, but the lines "normally i prefer the season/of spring, but then again i also would have said/i preferred blue eyes, and you've proven me wrong on that, as well."

probably because i can relate.

when i read the title/summary, i thought this was about a jealous girl and a lovely boy.

i was proven wrong. but i'm not disappointed, not in the least.
Airezi chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Interesting, I like the title & description (though I feel like I've heard it before). I like it, especially the line about blue eyes. However the last line felt a little forced or cliche maybe? Overall very nice though ;)
UnicornSlayer chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I loved it :D
colorful chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
i love this! i love how you used the metaphor of leaves and people, it's perfect.
Peace Revolution chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
review game

i like how you describe their relationship as sneaking up on her like yellow leaves. it is really unique. I also like the last stanza because of the way you describe the orange and green. it is really great imagery.
softersin chapter 1 . 10/4/2008