Reviews for wanting
october lies chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
you've mastered the ability to convey immense emotion in just a few words - something i struggle with, if i ever succeed. all of these haikus are amazing and have struck home. wishing is most likely the most powerful to me. great job!
Noon Breeze chapter 21 . 12/22/2010
Whoa. That was amazing. You're good at writing haikus!

NB
FromPen2Paper chapter 10 . 12/21/2010
Yeah...:/

These are fantastic. It's amazing how you can get so much across in 3 lines that a lot of people can relate to.
FromPen2Paper chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
Yep. Definitely know the feeling. Good one.
FromPen2Paper chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
Very nice. Definitely can relate to that.
nickyO chapter 19 . 5/31/2010
Yay!
nickyO chapter 18 . 5/31/2010
Love the imagery in this poem.
nickyO chapter 11 . 5/31/2010
Ouch. :( You've got the pathos and angst of unrequited/unattained love throughout these chapters. This poem is especially well written and brings out the emotion powerfully.
brightest darkness chapter 18 . 3/28/2009
Canvas is one of my favorite words!

yay.

that someone else might love you still...
brightest darkness chapter 17 . 3/28/2009
its like, i dont want to feel this way, let you have this power of making me tell you the truth of how i feel.

*sigh*
brightest darkness chapter 16 . 3/28/2009
this makes complete sense, its like, "you're breaking my heart, and the pain is so intense"
brightest darkness chapter 15 . 3/28/2009
How is that? It happend to everyone... *sigh* unfortuanetly, it's human nature to have strong feelings and we can't control them...

PS i'm getting sick of the little review throttle, i read these so fast and then the "wait fiffteen seconds" thing comes up.

Oh well, it's worth it, these are awesome
brightest darkness chapter 14 . 3/28/2009
he held my eyes the whole song

I love that line, it is so beautiful and could be so true. its like, "I wish someone like that would come along"
cab fed hig chapter 18 . 1/4/2009
really good
Safi Kittykat chapter 15 . 10/28/2008
another great one! i'm sure so many people can relate to this!
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »