Reviews for What a Coincidence
SEQUEL, ACTIVATE! *pumps fist in the air*
carifoo2001 chapter 24 . 3/2
Eeep. Wonderful.
carifoo2001 chapter 23 . 3/2
That was a bit unexpected, and by unexpected, I mean COMPLETELY EXPECTED! Not really, but I WILL TAKE OVER THE TRI-STATE AREA! AHAHAHAHAH!

Sigh, I probably won't.
carifoo2001 chapter 22 . 3/2
I was waiting for the parent part... sigh.
carifoo2001 chapter 21 . 3/2
Roar. That wasn't nice.
carifoo2001 chapter 15 . 3/1
Whoa. I was NOT expecting that. Wow.
carifoo2001 chapter 14 . 3/1
carifoo2001 chapter 11 . 3/1
Oooooh. Oooooooh. Ooooooh. Sunny is...

It was pretty obvious as soon as he walked into the classroom, though.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
Westboro baptist much?
Gia chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
Nice story so far
Just reviewing because I'm also reading Perks Of Being a wallflower at the moment. Lovely coincidence :)
CthrnCntrn chapter 25 . 8/12/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY OMG. I just read the whole thing in one sitting. I can't believe I didn't find this till now...I thought I'd already found all the good slash stories on this site lol. So excited there's a sequel! Thank you!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
I feel that this is discrimination against Christians. I understand where you're coming from but wouldn't Muslims feel the same way as him there against homosexuality as well. And not all Christians are like that.
endlessangels chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Hi! I just finished reading What a Coincidence and I love it! I do think Jonas is right about one thing: half of the students are gay. Or at least it seems like they are... Not that that's a bad thing :)

I'm glad that you wrote about Ellie and Monty. Lesbians are usually forgotten in this genre.

I can't wait to read A Piece of Cake :)
Zoicite23 chapter 25 . 3/12/2014
Oooh there's a sequel. I did enjoy reading this, even if you were young while you wrote it. Good job.
Zoicite23 chapter 24 . 3/12/2014
That was pretty good! I wonder how things will go for them, and can't wait to see how this ends!
719 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »