Reviews for What a Coincidence
kitten135 chapter 2 . 8/11
love it so far
serwaverider chapter 19 . 7/13
I like this Mitchell/Sunny chapter the best of M's chapters so far. Good stuff.
serwaverider chapter 18 . 7/13
Ellie has redeemed herself, now it's Cody's turn. Just because a person is an a**hole like Jonas doesn't make it better when people turn into the same thing to deal/confront him. Angry, sure, but hating hate never solves the problem. Good writing if I can analyze your characters like I would real people.
serwaverider chapter 16 . 7/13
Uhm, sure, okay, because Jonas' self-discovery should lead to his total acceptance of the behaviour he's been inflicting on himself and other's for how long? Yeah, sure, most people accept themselves as gay or whatever in increments of hours, right? Sorry for the sarcasm but... we all react differently but I've never met anyone who made that adjustment that quickly, especially hormone cursed teenagers. Jonas is definitely a homophobe, and not a nice person for unleashing his own opinion on others but "if you prick him does he not bleed?" (Shakespeare)
carifoo2001 chapter 25 . 3/2/2015
SEQUEL, ACTIVATE! *pumps fist in the air*
carifoo2001 chapter 24 . 3/2/2015
Eeep. Wonderful.
carifoo2001 chapter 23 . 3/2/2015
That was a bit unexpected, and by unexpected, I mean COMPLETELY EXPECTED! Not really, but I WILL TAKE OVER THE TRI-STATE AREA! AHAHAHAHAH!

Sigh, I probably won't.
carifoo2001 chapter 22 . 3/2/2015
I was waiting for the parent part... sigh.
carifoo2001 chapter 21 . 3/2/2015
Roar. That wasn't nice.
carifoo2001 chapter 15 . 3/1/2015
Whoa. I was NOT expecting that. Wow.
carifoo2001 chapter 14 . 3/1/2015
Heheheheheheheheh.
carifoo2001 chapter 11 . 3/1/2015
Oooooh. Oooooooh. Ooooooh. Sunny is...

It was pretty obvious as soon as he walked into the classroom, though.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
Westboro baptist much?
Gia chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
Nice story so far
Just reviewing because I'm also reading Perks Of Being a wallflower at the moment. Lovely coincidence :)
CthrnCntrn chapter 25 . 8/12/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY OMG. I just read the whole thing in one sitting. I can't believe I didn't find this till now...I thought I'd already found all the good slash stories on this site lol. So excited there's a sequel! Thank you!
723 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »