Reviews for What a Coincidence
teppygirl chapter 20 . 5/2/2009
GO JONAS! This is definitely my favourite chapter so far.
teppygirl chapter 15 . 5/2/2009
Okay, fine, you tricked me, lol! That'll teach me to try and be clever. Now I'm back to being all confused again. Oh well...
teppygirl chapter 12 . 5/2/2009
Yes, YES! They FINALLY kissed! Except I don't think it's going to be a happily ever after just yet. Reading on...
teppygirl chapter 7 . 5/2/2009
Oh Jonas, Jonas, Jonas. Any second now, he's going to come crashing out of the closet. Lol, I LOVE it!
teppygirl chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
LOL! This is funny! And Mitchell is awesome- of course.
teppygirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Oh wow, this is brilliant! And 45% of the school is homosexual? That's amazing, I really want to go to a school like that!
Electric Colours chapter 25 . 4/22/2009
I. FREAKIN. ADORE. THIS.

Oh my life! I can't believe its ended!

I used to really dislike Jonas in the beginning, because of the obvious homophobia, but he really started to grow on me, though I feel sorry for Mitchell, whose now living with him, poor soul.

I heart Cody. Everything he does/says/kisses xD My gosh, I need to find me one of him.

Mitchell is a cutie and the burst of confidence at the end with Taylor? I was his own personal fanclub for a moment then, jumping up and down with flags and t-shirts which read 'Go Mitch Go!'

So, yeahh. You are made of win and I adore you and this. WOO!
Kelsier chapter 25 . 4/18/2009
This was such a lovely story, I'm glad I read it. I'm so happy for Mitch, I was really pissed off at Sunny.
Gwengwel chapter 25 . 4/15/2009
I stop reading your story on the middle. Sorry.

It's not that it's a bad story, no, it's a simple, cute story, well written, liked it.

I stop because when i see that it's was a 25chapters/780words i was: ok it's going to be a long story. Like long long story.

But no, more than 40words are your thoughts and/or your answers to your reviewers... what the hell? It gave me the impression to be in a chatroom...i understand that reviewers are important but when you spend more time on your answer than to build your story, it lacks balance, pertinence. Email it's a great invention you know.

I'm sorry, i hope that your'e not offensed, i'm just being me here loll!

Gwen.

p.s. i didn't read/write english until last yeay, i know that they are somme mystakes.
i-see-faeries chapter 25 . 4/14/2009
Wow, I hated Jonas at first. But now I love him. I personally think David and Sunny makes a better couple than Mitchell and Sunny. Mitchell and Sunny are both shy; they'll never get anything done. Going to read sequel now! Love this!
LoveHasNoGender chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
Very interesting & funny so far!

& I love your poetic journal entries.

Where do you come up with this stuff!

:O
igbriwwfweg chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
Sory, I had to reread this when I saw you started the sequal and GAH! I LOVE JONAS! xD

With all his homophobic ways. I missed you old homophobe Jonas, with your asshole tendencies! :D

I'm being totally serious, I loved that boy from the begining, just because I knew he would go gay eventualy! :P
Caseus chapter 25 . 4/3/2009
OhmyGod, I'm such a nerd! XDD I basically read this entire story today...er, besides last night. I loved it soo much!
Caseus chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
Lmao, I know this is like superlate or whatever. But I love the story. :D

Haha, Cody is such an asshole. I love him. w

And "gayness"? I'm not the only one that uses that word! :D
Seize The Stars chapter 25 . 3/21/2009
Finished this a while ago. Must review!

-“Hey!” He said

He shouldn't be capitalized. Even if the dialogue ends in an exclamation point or question mark, the tagline after it is still uncapitalized.

-“Hey Mitch. How’s your weekend?” She asked

Same here.

-“Nope,” I took the box and began dragging it over to the middle bookshelf.

Nope should end with a period, not a comma, as the line after it is an action and you can't close a quote with an action.

-Maria smiled at me again, “Thanks. If you need me, I’ll be in the back room.”

Same here, period after again, not comma. You can't smile out words.

-“Yup,” He said

He shouldn't be capitalized. Sorry, I'm a stickler for dialogue punctuation.

-“Hailey happened,” He said bitterly.

Same, he shouldn't be capitalized.

-“Not funny,” He growled darkly.

He - he.

-“Worse! How could it be worse?” He demanded

As I earlier said, even if the quote ends in exclamation points or question marks, the tagline after should still be uncapitalized.

-“She could’ve gotten the gum in it higher up,” I told him, “And you would’ve had to cut it shorter.”

When it's a broken quote, after you use a comma at the end of the break and at the end of the tag, you resume it in lowercase, so and shouldn't be capitalized.

-Thanks.” David said sounding slightly hurt.

Rather erratic punctuation you have, as in you do it right most of the time. The period after thanks should be a comma.

-I shook my head, “I don’t like meeting new people.”

Shaking heads doesn't produce words, so the comma after head should be a comma.

-“Oh my god, Mitch.” Sunny said.

Period after Mitch should be a comma.

-“Thanks,” He said

He shouldn't be capitalized.

There, technicalities wiped away.

Wooh, happy ending! Especially even for Mitch. He deserves it. I liked the twist you did, how the author of the journal thing wasn't Sunny, but it was. Unless my memory failed there at the end.

I liked Jonas' chapters the best, and his character as a whole. Hilarious, random, and likable. He even ended up succumbing Cody, and I liked how he subconsciously held feelings the whole time.

Sequel in April! Awesome.

-For Jonas, the problem isn’t that he’s afraid to take his and Cody’s relationship to the next level. It’s that he doesn’t know how.

Hurhur, say what? If 'the next level' means sex, he's saying he doesn't know how? Well, Cody's probably happy to teach? XD

-But for Mitchell, the problem is with relationships in general.

Yeah really. Poor Mitch.

Clicked profile. No information? Hahah. Jokes, keep writing!
725 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »