Reviews for What a Coincidence
jessica loves a7x chapter 26 . 3/16/2009
this story is AMAZING

when are you starting piece of cake?
OdairBear chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
Hey I just started reading your story and I love it so far!

I havn't finished it yet but I am going to write a review early just cause.

I'm having so much fun reading this and it just keeps getting better!

I ADORE your characters!

They are all lovable in their own way.

Mitchell: I know you said it was annoying that most people are Mitchel fangirls but I have to say, I am a huge Mitchell fangirl too! He is just so adorable! I can't help it; I love him to death.

Jonas: I personaly love Jonas. Don't get me wrong; his homophobia is really annoying but he is really funny and cute at the same time. I'm always giggling when I read his chapters because of how funny he is!

Cody: I heart Cody to death! I have to say he is very hot and I love his tattoo! He is a really fun and interesting character and I love reading his POVs. Kudos, you have me drooling over a fictional character!

Sorry for the longish review and the probably horrible grammer!

I'm off to read the rest of the story!
chamomilecricketcry chapter 26 . 3/4/2009
blahh, that was a really great story, radd.

c:

i absolutely loved how you kept mitch's story going between the jonasxcody lulls, and vice versa.

looking forward to the sequel!
chamomilecricketcry chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
mitchell and all his quiet musings and insecurities is SO endearing.

looking forward to see how this goes.

c:
Keela1221 chapter 26 . 2/18/2009
I loved this story! It was great! I feel soo bad for Jonas though...his parents are just a bunch of bible thumping buttholes (sorry if that offends, but come on ignoring your child because of religin?) I so very excited for the sequel! thanks for posting!
AlaraRose chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
I love this story. I love your characters. They're fun to read. I usually fail at reviewing and just read silently, but forgive me, you hit upon perhaps my top pet peeve in the world, and I must rant. "“Well good...Serves him right.”" *Restrains tirade of coarse language... barely.* People like that piss me off. You do not have to be an insensitive * that takes joy in the pain of others to be a Christian. In fact, it goes COMPLETELY FREAKING CONTRARY to what a real Christian should believe! GAH! *Grumblerants.* His father is the embodiment of what makes me mad. I refuse to be identified with anything of the sort. Ahem. *Calms down.* That said, again, Jonas is just so freaking cute. _
Ryette chapter 26 . 2/7/2009
Absolutely adored it! Jonas and Cody are LOVE. And I can't wait to read Piece of Cake. Hint hint. Nudge nudge. Jonas/Cody action. Yes please?

Well...very nice job with the whole story. :)

-Ryette
Yes I Write chapter 26 . 2/6/2009
Cant wait for the sequel! The whole story was amazing...even if i did stay up so late reading it i got grounded. Ah wells.
Sybaritic chapter 24 . 1/26/2009
Seriously? I don't know why people like this story so much. I feel like I wasted my time just skimming it. The characters are pretty one dimensional, with not much development, and the plot is pretty cliched.

Jonas's homophobia is completely over the top, and it makes no sense that he gets past that just like that. It would take some serious coaxing to force someone away from extreme homophobia to having a boyfriend and being completely 100% open about it. The scene where he told his parents is.. Ugh. Wtf? Who would do that?

Cody has no personality. Nuff said. Mitch is.. Mitch? Pretty boring as a character. Monty is probably the only character that I actually liked. The gaydar thing was cute.

Actually, a lot of moments were really cute, like where Jonas starts talking about goblins and making origami frogs. Except for the part where it makes the characters come off as... Well, ten years old. Magical clouds? Seriously? They're teenagers. They're not in fluffy bunny land. They're not a cartoon. They need to grow some more dimensions and learn what sarcasm and rebellion are.

Yeah. Waste of time. I'd rather do math homework.
JollyRandom chapter 12 . 1/21/2009
Wow. This story rocks. I love Jonas. In a way he sounds like me. I am just as weird. I am way more open minded than him but the weirdness I have down packed. I also love Cody, but who wouldn't. (: Okay off to the next chapter now.
Road to Anywhere chapter 25 . 1/19/2009
Aw! I saw this on about a million people's favorite stories lists, and I'm SO glad I decided to read it. I really, really liked the story's pacing and the progression and growth of the characters.

I hated Jonas at first, though. I wanted to, I dunno, stab his eyes out with a fork. But my opinion completely changed when he decided to apologize to Cody.

I love the name Cody, by the way. I have a friend named Cody, and he's awesome, so that's probably why. :D And I love your Cody, too. I liked all his flirtatious lines toward the beginning of the story. And he sounds like a babe.

I have to say, though, Mitch definitely ended up being my favorite character-he's so shy and adorable! I wanna hug him! The journal thing was so cute, I was a little disappointed that it turned out to be a fake, but I also liked that that was the case. You went against the grain there, for sure! Very little actually manages to surprise me in stories anymore, but that did. Bravo! *clap clap*

Anyway, I loved the story, and I'm super-excited for the sequel!

~RTA
bigyellowtaxi chapter 26 . 1/17/2009
Lol, I'm looking forward to the sequal ;]

I still hate Mitch though :I
bigyellowtaxi chapter 23 . 1/17/2009
I hate Mitch :[
bigyellowtaxi chapter 21 . 1/17/2009
End of chapter 21, I cried :'[

I've expierenced that with boys before and it hurts

I feel so heartbroke for Mitch

/ 3
SaintNis chapter 26 . 1/13/2009
i loved this story!

cant wait for the sequel...

XD