Reviews for What a Coincidence
runaway sheet chapter 26 . 1/6/2009
I loved how this ended with Jonas and Cory, and of course Mitchell, but I wanna see a sequel to that. Funny Sunny and Funny Sunny's short hair. Did I mention I love JOnasand COry? Jonas is a nut heat with his nuttiness and I think I would love to hear him talk with his humuor.

WHy is the sequel out in April? That's like almost 4 months away! Argh! FIne, I'll wait.

Good Job on finishing it up btw. I know how accomplished it feels to finally be done.
NearlyPrescient chapter 20 . 1/6/2009
a very entertaining and interesting story.
andee lee chapter 26 . 1/6/2009
i can't wait til april.

that's so far away.

I DEMAND YOU! WRITE IT NOW!

haha just kidding! :-) CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT!

Love,

Cody, Jonas and Mitch's biggest fan, Andee :-) ha ha!
andee lee chapter 25 . 1/6/2009
WO I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS!

You don't even know man, my heart is pitter pattering and I'm all grinning and cheesy right now. Aww. Little Mitch! Bustin' out of that shell! GO BOY! haha. :-)

I hope Taylor isn't a d-bag like Sunny. Haha just kidding. Sunny was alright.

I loved the peanut butter cookie part ... lol ... too cute.

SUCH A FUN FABULOUS FREAKIN AWESOME story. I had a blast reading it. I loved your humor and the story was great. :-)

-Andee :-)
andee lee chapter 24 . 1/6/2009
Aww, my little Jonas has grown up! :-( Boo on his craptastical parents for being d-bags and kicking him out. LOSERS! They deserve a couple of good punches to the eye.

But thank goodness Cody is there to help! I love Cody. He is so fabulous.

E i am so sad this is the end of the Jonas/Cody story. Well it's not the end, I guess... cuz I am lame and take forever to read updates and I saw the last chapter is the summary to the SEQUEL... AH YAY! Happy dance! :-)

I loved this. I can't wait to read little Mitch's ending. haha. Little Mitch. :-)

-Andee
Vicious Hyperbolizer chapter 26 . 1/5/2009
This is a nice, light, fluffy story.

Overall I like your characters.

I'm not sure how fond I was of the total split story (jonas/cody for half, then mitch for the other half).

Also, Jonas' character seemed a little forced in parts. He wasn't naturally odd, he was theatrically odd (I've never met anyone who has such a spaced out mind [one-legged-goblin and random oddness bursts]).
kfjkaskm chapter 26 . 1/5/2009
*fangirl squeal* I just knew there was going to be a sequel! I can't wait for April! This is the best gift ever given to me! *talking to Voo Doo Cody* You hear that Cody there's going to be a sequeal. *talking to author* He's bubbling with excitment!
Jevanminx chapter 26 . 1/5/2009
Aw, can't wait to read the sequel.

JM
Jevanminx chapter 25 . 1/5/2009
Oh, pretty dude. Be nice for Mitch to get someone.

JM
Drips of Blue-Green Turpentine chapter 26 . 1/4/2009
Ugh...Why April? Can't you please...please...please...please... make it Feb or Jan which is even better...APRIL ? It's too far away. Maybe you could perhaps make it so I can put an update on the story before april ? I don't want to forget it and miss the beginning :-( I want to see it as it comes out... T_T April...so far away.
Loveless Breath chapter 25 . 1/4/2009
YAY! (again...lolz)
Loveless Breath chapter 26 . 1/4/2009
YAY! :D
Account is closed chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
i stumbled across this by chance and decided to take a look-see. and i'm glad i did!

this chapter was wonderful! it made me laugh, snicker, giggle - whatever! it was VERY funny. i like the characters, already (i feel like i know them).

i can't wait to read the rest of this story!

:D
electricwrds chapter 26 . 1/4/2009
*squel*

I can't wait until April.
Abstruse Blue chapter 26 . 1/4/2009
April needs to get here now. I am so excited!
725 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »