Reviews for What a Coincidence
Elven Enchantress chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
yeahh, im sort of like, giggling madly, b/c chi's sort of going into epileptic shock right now.

im kinda worried-he keeps repeating "mitch is single" over and over-and he looks possessed.

i think im going to have to wave chocolate over his nose now.

oh look, he's awake. that didn't take much :P

yay, i kept thinking 'yah kno, mitch and sunny really dont belong together' (hence the "i want to whack sunny and david"-

ha ha. yeah. ignore my violent tendencies.

anyways, yay for singleness, and hip hip hooray for mitch

and yeah,im ok with sunny and david being bfs b/c they are really cute together-or they would be if david would stop acting like a jealous fool. :)

Luvs, Elven Enchantress
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
eh, lukewarm. i'm very extremely happy that you didn't make them get together. sunny's a little too... eh... sunny for me. i do like mitch, though. i think he needs to get one of those random boyfriends. hmm. you know what i mean? like, they start hanging out, but they were never really friends. they were always just a little bit more. and you don't have to put them with each other at the end, just so long as there's potential. that's what i think. but hey, that's just what i think. you might already have a big cosmic plan going.

but i still have this thing for jonas and cody, of course, so i never really liked mitch chapters. i mean, they're well-written and stuff, but you know.

anyway. very good. i will be awaiting the next chapter.
vimaro22 chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
This chapter was good. It seemed to lack your usual spark, but it was good just the same. I understand if you weren't feeling well... That always takes a toll. I'm kind of glad you didn't make Sunny and Mitch go together; it just didn't seem to click right. I think they're better off just as friends.

On the other hand, Sunny David hotness. So if you're going to bring back David some more, I will be very very happy. :)

Ooh, QAF. One of my favorites! I'd be easily distracted by that.

I can't wait for the next chapter, Cody and Jonas! :D
Iconic chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
This chapter was really nice. I'm glad sunny and mitch got 't belive their issues sorted out. Poor Mitch! I absolutly love that darling boy and realy want to see him happy. It would be great if ended up with somebody in the end (?) but either way...I can't belive it's going to end! I love this story so much! The whole thing has been greatly enjoyable. I love that Jonas and Cody are together and that Mitc his making new freinds; I can't wait to see how everything wraps up and wish you the best of luck with anything you write in the futre. You rock! :D
Blood Stained Kiss chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
Ah, Mith. I love him. I wish things had worked out with Sunny. I'm depressed. ONly two more? Why? Can't it be like idk 10 more? Yes? Well at least think about it... I love you! -insert cheesy smile- Hehe. Can't wait til next chapter! :D
surrealtraversity chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
QAF can mess with your writing. I've been there. I was trying to write a fluffy story one time and it turned out totally angsty. Yeah, that plan backfired...

I agree with you on not putting Sunny and Mitch together, even if it would have been kinda cute. Sometimes, even if I'm famous for my cliches on fanfiction, I get tired of reading them. Besides, it adds a bit of a twist.

Considering the CONSIDERABLE distractions that I'm sure QAF provided for you, I'd say you did a good job. I hope you feel better. ) Can't wait for an update!
igbriwwfweg chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
WHAT? ONLY TWO MORE CHAPTERS? NO!

Ehm, I'm better now. Anyways, though this chapter may have been simplistic, it was also nessasary. Sunny and Mitch needed to be resolved. *nods* I didn't like them together anyways. AND THE NEXT PART WILL BE CODY AND J0NAS! YAY! *Jonas fangirl since the begining*
ShadowMe chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
I think it was the right decision not putting Mitch and Sunny together. It just didn't seem right. I would have been mad at Sunny for the whole David thing. Still acting like nothing is wrong while he knew that he still had feelings for David.
Love Eternally chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
I like it. It fits better that way.
Cattails chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
So much happened! I love Hailey. And David amuses me. Probably cuz he seems grumpy. Although Jonas got kicked out, at least he's realized things about himself! And Cody will take care of him Sad things didn't work out with Sunny and Mitch, but it's probably better (and more realistic) this way. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in the next two chapters!
Abstruse Blue chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
Poor Mitch, he just has no luck. I guess Sunny and him were not meant to be and I can understand that. They seemed similar somehow or something, like they would cancel each other out. This was a sweet chapter, I liked it and I'm glad they can still be friends. I don't hate you, I love you! hehe but sad, only two more to go :[
Balliett chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
MITCH~! -glomphuggle-

Aw. He's so adorable. I would totally be his faghag, if I could. He's so swet. -meltswoon- D

It's sad that things didn't work out between him and Sunny. They were quite cute together. Ahh, well. There are other fish in the sea, after all. I like it when you don't do what the readers expect! Surprises are fun! 3
may chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
so no lover for mitch? aw thats unfair ! and unfair! sunny is a b*h, mitch is too kind, poor him... sniff But that means I can have him? yay! thank u for the chapter
LimeSmoothie chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
ya this didn't seem to flow like the others but props for u for writing when sick! tis not easy :(

i agree about Sunny/Mitch tho :S at first i thought they would become a couple and everything but once you pulled that EVIL twist with the notebook i wavered a little :P they're truly better off as friends

and lastly... I LOVE QAF! *explodes* hehe m Charlie Hunnam :P

u watching the american or british one?
xSadistxFujix chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
Watching QAF? -pats shoulder- That's okay, I forgive you. lol I found a place where I got to watch MOST of the first season but I'm having trouble with the second. -sigh- I'm glad Sunny and Mitch turned out to be just friends. It didn't really work in my head either. Kinda like how Brian and Mikey could never be anything more than friends... no matter how much Mikey wished they could be.

I liked this chapter but I'm looking forward to the next... and at the same time I'm not. -shakes head- I'm going to have to find another story that I love that updates as well as you do, though I will read CA&SIS (I think I got that right) and extra chapters of Live For Me when you update those. -waves- BYE!
725 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »