Reviews for What a Coincidence
wonderbangtt chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Yes! Make him YOURS!
atenea-in-the-sky chapter 20 . 10/27/2013
Oh God, so, so, so very cute! I just gotta love them...
atenea-in-the-sky chapter 19 . 10/27/2013
Awww... ok, you're characters are just way to cute! I loved them all!
Remi chapter 25 . 10/1/2013
As some say, the biggest homophobes are those in the closet. Blame it on the family here.
I will never understand how some people can immerge themselves so much in their twisted, bigoted beliefs, that they gladly destroy the life of the ones they are supposed to care for, and feel right in doing so. All this in the name of someone who devoted his entire life preaching humility, solidarity, respect and kindness...
Fortunately it ends well. Jonas was too enjoyable a character to despise, even as a homophobe, and his hatred seemed forced, as if he did not believe it himself. And Cody is good for him.
Mitchell is a very endearing character as well. His blooming friendship with Sunny and the others and his promise of a romance at the end made me smile.
Good work
Nuitdemeztli chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
this ones really sweet
Deeper Shade of Red chapter 25 . 12/10/2012
This was an amazing story! So cute :D
lostlamb chapter 24 . 8/25/2012
Yay! Mitchie's met someone! I love- love -love Jonas and Cody. They are to cute for words! Another great job i must say.
A.J. Saunders chapter 25 . 8/17/2012
No... NO NO NO NO NO! NONONONONONO!

As soon as Mitch started his first date with Sunny I knew that everything was going to go so wrong. Mitch IS SOOOOOOO CUTE! :( David just absolutely pissed me off. I mean really, I don't care how much you love him, you shouldn't be sending glares to Mitch and trying to prove that you know him more. That doesn't show anything at all. All it shows is that you're a jealous bastard.

It's not even like I particularly liked MitchxSunny, it's just that I love Mitch so much, I wanted him to have a happy ending (Well, I guess his story hasn't really ended yet, since there's a sequel... :D)

And then there's Jonas and Cody... Well, I don't really have much to say about them. It was sort of a cliche story, but it had twists. :) Despite the fact it was so absolutely predictable, I enjoyed reading it. But, to me, Mitchell's chapters just overpowered Jonas' and Cody's chapters. I found Mitchell to just be so intriguing, so yeah.

Anyway, onto the sequel! I'm hoping by "much angstier" you don't mean that Mitch doesn't have a happy ending... T_T
RedWall chapter 14 . 7/24/2012
*giggles* me too.
silhouettes chapter 25 . 6/14/2012
Gah, oh my gosh, of course I'm going to read the sequel.
silhouettes chapter 16 . 6/14/2012
Oh god. The ending with Ellie and Monty. That was just PERFECT.
silhouettes chapter 14 . 6/14/2012
Ah, as do I. I freaking love this chapter.
silhouettes chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Oh gosh, this made me laugh so much. Love your writing style and humor XD
Insanity's Genius chapter 25 . 6/3/2012
I hate to break your record of six hundred and sixty six reviews but this story was just too good not to comment on. You're an awesome writer and the plot was great, I can't wait to read the sequel! D
foreverandeverr chapter 25 . 5/30/2012
I try to stay clear of angst but with this story...NO WAY! I just love your characters too much and the main story. Mitch's story is really getting interesting as well :)

Great ending.

I'm so glad there's a sequel! xD
725 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »