Reviews for What a Coincidence
JtheChosen1 chapter 8 . 11/15/2008
haha ur responses to my reviews are just too priceless! absolutely LUV this chapter! very intriguing!
Night Innocence chapter 8 . 11/15/2008

I am totally all for Jonas and Cody, but Mitchell's side is also getting so good. I actually thought that the journal person was someone that was already in the story, but I guess that doesn't really make sense since no one really seems like the journal person.

Personally, I'm not a fan of tatoos in general, but Cody just makes it all sexy.
gallowsCalibrator chapter 8 . 11/15/2008
Lol yay new character! Awesome chapter. Can't wait for you to update!

MisterScotty chapter 8 . 11/15/2008
haha, is the next chapter about this Sunny kid? I bet it is! lol. I don't know, just guessing.

Mitchell's story isn't as enticing as Jonas and Cody's because theirs is sort of a cliche only better and we all love cliches. It completes us romance readers. lol. I think this chapter is better, the story is starting to pick up, so that's interesting. In all honesty, i find the whole drunken abuse father used way too much in such stories, but of course, we love cliches, as long as you work it well. If you're going to go into the whole angst of it, be careful because it's easy for it to be flat.

Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Don't neglect Cody and Jonas too long because those are your most popular characters!
knittedknickers chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Just finished reading live for me-sorry haven't left review yet, but I will :) Wanted to let you know that this story is going to be great, I started laughing immediately. It helped lift my spirits after receiving bad news this morning. I can't wait for the next update.
eCZi chapter 7 . 11/8/2008
I think it's me who didn't have a name. O_oYeah, it was me.

But anyways, I shall continue with the review! :]

Bwuahaha, Jonas gettin' GAY! :D That's always fun to watch. :]

Okay, so the journal's not ELLIE'S...Could it possibly be Cody's?

Or maybe a stranger!

I like strangers...kinda. O_o Ish.

But I'm really excited to read more of the journal!

I'm just about as intrigued as Mitchell is! lol

Anyways, please update soon! :D WE're all really excited about this story! :D
kfjkaskm chapter 7 . 11/7/2008
Love this story, can't wait for chp 8. Poor Jonas he can't keep his mind off of Cody!
electricwrds chapter 7 . 11/7/2008
I love this story!

Jonas had to be the biggest -insert insult here- but he is truely my favorite! Keep writing, please.
Cattails chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
Ahaha! Poor Jonas XD Just give in! :D Ick, laps...always hated those in high school... And despite the extra ickiness of chicky there getting it on with the teacher, it led to more Cody! So that's okay Ah, and showers...much awkwardness to be had there. Jonas is SO not subtle. Heh. Oh! Ellie's got a crush XD Excellent.
chinksta chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
DAMN RIGHT I'M INTERESTED! In fact, I should be doing my homework right now.
gallowsCalibrator chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
Lol way cool and awesome. Can't wait for you to update!

Abstruse Blue chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
Oh my goodness, I love you for loving me for loving this story! xD Great chapter I like how dumb and oblivious Jonas can be. I find it cute!
Love Eternally chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
Can't wait for more. :D
cRavingsAniTy chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
TEEHEE. The flu of love bit Jonas in the ass! x] I am honestly starting to truly appreciate Cody/Jonas now. It makes me all happy and fluffy inside. Now, one can't help but suppose, dear, because it's what we like to do. We like to be proved correct or wrong. Whichever works. xD

Now I'm content watching the boys, so I won't be doing any... weird things to your characters anymore. Although Cody still has a special place in my heart.
JtheChosen1 chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
haha this is awesome! and yes, Jonas is completely oblivious!

and heres a funny line I thought of!

when you wrote: "what the hell, brain! That is not appropriat!"

I immediately thought of a situation where Jonas gets aroused by Cody again, but 'little Jonas' gets excited too and Jonas thinks: "What the hell penis! Cody is the embodiment of carnal evil!" and his penis could be "I don't care, he's hot!"

lol, kjeep up the good work!

*shifts eyes around for ninja shadows*
719 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »