Reviews for What a Coincidence
Love Eternally chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
Can't wait for more. :D
cRavingsAniTy chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
TEEHEE. The flu of love bit Jonas in the ass! x] I am honestly starting to truly appreciate Cody/Jonas now. It makes me all happy and fluffy inside. Now, one can't help but suppose, dear, because it's what we like to do. We like to be proved correct or wrong. Whichever works. xD

Now I'm content watching the boys, so I won't be doing any... weird things to your characters anymore. Although Cody still has a special place in my heart.
JtheChosen1 chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
haha this is awesome! and yes, Jonas is completely oblivious!

and heres a funny line I thought of!

when you wrote: "what the hell, brain! That is not appropriat!"

I immediately thought of a situation where Jonas gets aroused by Cody again, but 'little Jonas' gets excited too and Jonas thinks: "What the hell penis! Cody is the embodiment of carnal evil!" and his penis could be "I don't care, he's hot!"

lol, kjeep up the good work!

*shifts eyes around for ninja shadows*
Blood Stained Kiss chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
Dude, i am so in love with this story, you have no clue! I love it! Well, I missed reviewing your stories! Heh, well I'm on my way to aim now. ;)
xSadistxFujix chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
I LOVED this chapter! Jonas' thoughts are just so funny that you can't NOT like it. You want to read it? Sure. The story is on here. Its called THe Promised Years, title in progress. I would LOVE if you read! Can't wait for the next chapter!
MisterScotty chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
I believe Jonas and Cody are one step closer into getting into each others pants. :)

Haha.

This chapter was cute and funny. Oh, good old wet dreams. lol at Jonas praying to god about it. Anyways, honestly, i find star tattoos kind of over rated. But it's just a minor detail and my opinion.

I can't wait to see how the next chapter turns out.
Love Eternally chapter 6 . 10/30/2008
I love this story. Update soon. I actually think Cody is my fave character. Jonas comes in second because he makes me laugh.
Blood Stained Kiss chapter 6 . 10/28/2008
Ack! I'm completly in love with this story! Write more soon.
Kaybug150 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
I am honestly loving this story. I've been known to speak the word 'ASS!' aloud when reading about Jonas's homophobic ways. He makes me angry.

Which reflects on your writing skills, because it's a very good thing to make a reader feel such strong emotions.

Very good job!
LaylaLivesLoosely chapter 6 . 10/27/2008
very cute. I look forward to reading more!
Stooped chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
OH MY GOODNESS! THIS IS SO GOOD! Jonas pisses me off. I hate homophobes. They're really annoying and I'm not even gay. But I heart Cody to the max. I LOVE THIS! UPDATE SOON!
Abstruse Blue chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
Oh my goodness, I love this! So much right now. I am terribly curious as to how things will go especially who is the author of that journal. The interaction of Cody and Jonas is so great too. Can't wait for more!
MisterScotty chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
HAha, good thing you mentioned it in your other story, or else i wouldn't have known to look!

I guess you have to build up to get the story going, like slowly approaching the climax of Mitchell's part of the story. I think you'll be fine as long as it picks up and doesn't stay a one note about how he's connecting with the journal, you know? It's good now because where ever you're going with his story, it's probably essential for him to connect with the writer.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Wo. Maybe Cody will be one step closer to Jonas. ;)
JtheChosen1 chapter 6 . 10/25/2008
lol yeah i knew my last comment was a little too far out there, but its all good!

only critique about this chapter is the last part: "Did I really look Cody?" I think you meant, "Did I really LIKE Cody?"

keep up the good work, and if I'm ever kidnapped one day randomly, I'll know it was you before you pull the bag off my head XP
Cattails chapter 6 . 10/25/2008
I totally know that feeling O_O I hate being distracted in class like that XD Happens more often than it should... Yay, more journal reading! Wonder how long until he realizes it's him...? Hmm... Yay, and Ellie! Pft, she totally just rocked his world XD Can't wait for the next chapter!
707 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »