Reviews for What a Coincidence
prostock69 chapter 11 . 11/2/2011
Ch. 5 pt. 2: Awww, Mitchell and Sunny are now friends. I'm surprised Mitchell didn't recognize Sunny's handwriting and put two-and-two together!
prostock69 chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
Ch. 5 pt. 1: OMG, Jonas' closet is ripping open and his sexuality is trying to escape. He slams the door again, cursing god (hey isn't that against one of the Ten Commandments), yet he does it. Funny at how men laying with men isn't one of the 10 Commandments. It seems he was more worried about people working on Sundays than where a man sticks his penis. (facepalm)
prostock69 chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
Sugar Kisses: Yeah for Ellie! :)
prostock69 chapter 8 . 11/2/2011
Ch. 4, pt. 2: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Finally! It's Sunny! A new kid. Oh, he's so adorable. I WUV him :) And Mitchell is already smitten with him.

Elie and Monty sitting in a tree. :) Now if we can just get Jonas to accept his sexuality and get him laid! lol. I mean, Cody just needs to fuck the Hell out of him...literally! (I crack myself up!)
prostock69 chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
Ch. 4 pt. 1: Ok, I don't think the author is Jonas after reading this chapter. He wouldn't be having dreams of Cody if that was so. And Montana is a chick. So I'm back to square one: Clueless as to who it could be!

Ut oh, Jonas is coming down with the gay disease...(snicker)...:)
prostock69 chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
Ch. 3: pt. 2: Is Jonas the author of the journal? Could it be him? That would be one hell of a twist. Cody's in love with Jonas and Jonas is in love with his little brother, Mitchell...I can't wait to find out. Or is it Monty? He's the only other guy that has been mentioned except for "straight" Chris. Damn, this is driving me nuts!
prostock69 chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
Ch. 3 pt. 1: Progress! Jonas blushed instead of getting mad when Cody made the crack about wanting a kiss.

And we get down to the real reason behind Jonas' homophobia: His fear of going to hell which is why he's repressing his homosexuality. Sigh. Am I the only one who feels that parents who do this to their children need to be stripped of their flesh and have it fed to wolves? It's child abuse, plain and simple.
prostock69 chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
Ch. 2 pt. 2: OMG, I just know that mystery person who walked out of the bookstore is the author of the journal Mitchell found! And he probably heard everything Mitch said about no one liking him.

I wonder who it is! I've made a character list and the only other guy introduced is Chris, Cody's bf.
prostock69 chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
Ch. 2 pt. 1: OMG, I am seriously laughing out loud at Jonas' inner dialogue. He's so screw up, it's adorable. And Cody thinks so too. However, I do feel so sorry for him. To have to deal with those thoughts on a daily basis must be paralyzing. The fact he has no idea why no one can stand him is comical as well. He's so far in denial about his sexuality, that I'm very much looking forward to how he overcomes his homophobia because I think it's going to take an act of god..(PUN INTENDED)...for him to do so.

Cody cracks me up! Feeling up his leg like that!
prostock69 chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Ch. 1 Pt. 2: Mitchell is a sweetie. It's a shame he feels inferior to his brother. I hope he realizes that it doesn't matter what you look like on the outside.

Oooooh, I love mysteries! Mitchell finding a diary is a nice touch and twist to the story.
prostock69 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Ch.1: OMG, I love the premise of this story. I just got done reading "What a Lovely Scarf" and just had to read this one immediately. I adore Jonas already. I don't see him as someone who hates a group of people because of what they do or who they are. I see a kid who is irrationally scared of something he doesn't understand (as is the case with most homophobes.) And a bi guy has a crush on him. I mean, you can't get any more ironic than that.

So yeah, this story is fucking brilliant (so far.)
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 25 . 8/19/2011
YAY SEQUEL! Lol! Great story, I loved this! :D
CamdenHughes chapter 25 . 7/24/2011
Cute! I actually liked that Mitchell and Sunny didn't end up together, it made it more realistic.

It was short, sweet, and funny, I'm still smiling!
CamdenHughes chapter 12 . 7/24/2011
I was going to wait until the end of the story to review but... I do the same origami thing as Jonas! Like, the exact same, but with penguins...

Oh wow, that must seem like a weird thing to pur in a review.

I like it so far.

Especially Jonas, but that's because I love cut uber-christians in slash stories.
Kikinii chapter 25 . 7/17/2011
This story was alot of awkward fun that had me giggling like a little girl. Thanks so much for writing this out, I'm definitely going to move on to the sequel. _
725 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »