Reviews for What a Coincidence
Nameless Shana chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
the journal makes him/her sound in love to me. When i read the flower part, my mind flew to Cody but who knows
Nameless Shana chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
aww Mitchell. You don't have to feel like you're in your brother shadow T.T
Nameless Shana chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
the way Jonas freaks out just makes me want to laugh. He reminds me of someone I rather not remember.
marshmallow7 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
love these type of stories and i love yours
Adorkabl3 chapter 14 . 4/18/2010
This chapter's the best so far. Made me giddy as a schoolgirl.
Creeping Collarbones chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
This only has 599 reviews so I felt like I needed review.

Anyway, I really like this a lot. Jonas is a wierdo and I love Mitchell. I can't to find out with the ower of the notebook is!
kawaii-kitsune-thief chapter 25 . 3/31/2010
D'aww! Cute!
Duuude chapter 25 . 3/22/2010
aw this was so great!

jonas is the cutest homophobe ever!

I have to admit I skimmed over mitchell's parts, cause I didn't really care. :P

I was so interested in cody and jonas and their ultimate CUTENESS.

it was great. :)

thanks for a great read.
faiswingedchronicles chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
man this story is fucking awesome.
R0ck3rAng3l4444 chapter 25 . 2/23/2010
Ah! This story makes me wanna do the raven happy dance :) hehe goin to go read the SEQUAL! YAYZ!
HideAndGoSeek chapter 25 . 2/20/2010
I loved it! Jonas and Cody are so cute together once they're TOGETHER :D loved it and will read the sequel as soon as time becomes my friend again

HGS
Grim Goodbye chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Great start, I'll read the rest in the morning!
fullofsunshine chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
Ok, even though Jonas is a homophobic jerk at the moment, I still love him xD He's just so funny. I hate him for being homophobic and all annoying but there's just something about him that I love xD
XxGlAmOuRkIlLsXx chapter 25 . 12/19/2009
not gonna lie, i looked forward to your comments at the end of every chapter. just as entertaining as the actually story, which i absolutely loved, btw. C:
Waiting For Summer chapter 25 . 12/18/2009
Finished! It was great. Very interesting and as I said before unpredictable. So it will be Taylor huh? Oh and I really love how cute Cody and Jonas are together! I Loved their last scene. I guess tomorrow I'm checking out the sequel.
725 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »