Reviews for She Will Be Loved
Aradia Cloud chapter 40 . 11/14/2010
I don't know if I should be happy or sad, but I know that I'm crying.
Aradia Cloud chapter 23 . 11/14/2010
Deliah's good peoples, man... good peoples indeed.
Aradia Cloud chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
How could she just want to be nice to Riley over such a simple thing? Ugh... weak girl.
Aradia Cloud chapter 8 . 11/14/2010
Aww, Riley is such a douche man.
Aradia Cloud chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
Riley is so mean. It's not her fault and she doesn't want this anymore than he does. And I know a man named David Thompson! He lives rather close to me.
Aradia Cloud chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
HA HA! I sense a love interest in Riley.
Brttny98 chapter 41 . 9/14/2010
Awee, so cute. I love these kinds of stories.

You did an amazing job, keep it up :)
lifeofshadow chapter 43 . 9/11/2010
I loved this story. The one thing that was not my favorite was one part of your style of writing; I.E. ""Who are you?" she demanded, showing there was a trace of courage in her still."

or

""Hayley," he began, unsure what to say or do."

When you read published books, they don't tell, they show. You're writing shows, but for some reason you feel the need to tell afterwards.

Its hard to explain what i'm trying to explain, so sorry if its unclear. For those two example sentences I gave, I would have understood that she was showing her trace of courage, even if you had left out your explanation of that. And for the second one, I would have understood that he was unsure of what to say, even if you had only said, ""Hayley," he began", or ""Hayley," he began, then paused"

Its not a total turnoff from your writing, obviously. I loved the plot, and everything else about your writing was wonderful.

Hope you continue writing!
deaderthandisco chapter 41 . 8/29/2010
This story is truly amazing. It deserves so many more reviews!
anonymous chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
I'm really enjoying this story so far! Just one thing, though - in the last line of this chapter, I think you mean "vicious" instead of "viscous". Viscous is used to describe a liquid with a relatively high resistance to flow. D
Ellybeth chapter 41 . 7/16/2010
Awesome story. But I wish you would have finished Jason and Eli's parts with their loves as well as Stephanie and rider.
StarM18 chapter 42 . 6/6/2010
This story is amazing. I love it.
mydairyt14 chapter 41 . 4/5/2010
What happened to River and Stephanie(i think).
imagine.write.thrive chapter 41 . 2/24/2010
Oh my gosh, I loved this so much!
Irene chapter 41 . 1/23/2010
This amazing! The emotion of separation, love, and betrayal are so close to our hearts. I can feel the pain and it brings the story alive. A wonderful story
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »