Reviews for She Will Be Loved
ShayLa X CailLat chapter 41 . 3/16/2009
wow this was so good! it made me want to cry wen jarred died! i know he was pretty much a totall ass, but wen it talked about how much he loved haylee and everything, i was still sad.

i wish u would have told what happened more with grace and eli tho... i dont really think it was fair that they were separated like that... it made me sad [ same with the daliah and jason thing... o well! [

it was REALLY REALLY good tho! one of the best i have read on here ]
Natural and fake beauty chapter 41 . 3/14/2009
This was amazing. i have never read anything that accually brought me to tears unti i read this story. you are truly gifted!
Playful Innocence chapter 41 . 3/2/2009
This story was really great, but I wish you would have included how the other characters that you mentioned ended up. You kind of left Stephanie and Deliah's stories unended. Otherwise, I really enjoyed reading this story.
pinkrebeldr chapter 41 . 3/1/2009
I loved it. I'm still crying. I would have liked to seen Jason and Deliah to defy odds and had gotten 2gether. Also for Riley and Hayley to have gotten pregnant. I would love a sequel! U R VERY TALENTED!

Sincerely,

Shannon
Paint-Me-Perfect chapter 41 . 3/1/2009
That whole story was absoloutely amazing! I didn't stop until I read it all, my mum had to tell me to go to bed more than once :) lol. I loved every bit of it but still sort of wonder some things. Like do grace and Eli ever get reuninted? And even though their love is forbidden, do Delilah and Jason ever get a chance together? Would you mind if I turned the story into a Youtube story? Using celebrities as the characters? I would give full credit to you of course and If you don't want me to then I won't. One of the best stories I have read so far on fictionpress :):):)
DigiChar chapter 41 . 2/28/2009
This story was so good! I'm happy that everything worked out in the end.
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 41 . 2/25/2009
I really liked your story. I'm surprised you don't have more reviews. Keep up the good work.
Broken Cascade chapter 41 . 2/24/2009
This story was really nice. I especially liked how you put in pieces from the viewpoints of multiple characters. It really added a lot. I thought it was interesting how you seemed to make the point about no one being completely good or bad. I really enjoyed reading your story.
mariRocks chapter 41 . 2/21/2009
Yay! Jared had a heart in the end, this was a great story!
naz292 chapter 41 . 2/21/2009
OMG its finished...its sad...but this was a rely good story...i enjoyed it from the beginnind...and fell in love with riley...ovb

xx naz
dreamercrys chapter 40 . 2/21/2009
Wow...way to make a girl cry...jeeze...now I'm blubbering everywhere...
A.M. Riveros chapter 40 . 2/21/2009
This chapter made me cry... It takes a lot to make me cry lol. Congrats! after 3 years of me reading stories on FP yours is the first to make me do that! :) it was very well written and had a lot of intense emotions. Keep up the good work! ~angie
XxSiennaxX chapter 40 . 2/21/2009
I loved the chapter and am glad that Jared finally realised that his 'daughter' loved him and considered him her father. I believe if he hadn't been shot and seen her reaction he would have spent the rest of his life plotting against her and trying to kill her. Update again soon (I'm assuming it will be the epilogue?). :D
alias h. anonymous chapter 39 . 2/20/2009
What an intense twist to the last couple chapters. You have a talent for description, especially in these past two chapters.

I cannot express how great I think this story is, it's bordering on pathetic ;) The pace is so easy to follow and your writing is absolutely superb. The suspense you've created is really moving this story forward and I can't wait for the next chapter.

Keep it up and good luck with the writing!
XxSiennaxX chapter 39 . 2/11/2009
Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh - he's awake, shivers!

Please let the police get there quickly - Ryan seems to know what he's doing and I'm so proud of him (yes, i know he's fictional :) )

Please, please, please update soon I can't wait to find out how this unfolds!
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »