Reviews for She Will Be Loved
Manfarr chapter 36 . 2/5/2009
This story is amazing

i absolutely adore it

and i will be adding it to my favorites and alerts.

Please, please update soon!
renroy chapter 37 . 1/31/2009
I really like your story. i can't wait to see what happens next.
dreamercrys chapter 37 . 1/30/2009
Uh oh...i hope they all get away... I love the story!
XxSiennaxX chapter 37 . 1/30/2009
Oh My Gosh - not again. Why on earth doesn't David have people protecting his home like Reily;s family do - especially since they upped security when Hayley went to stay with them?

Please, please let them come out of this in one piece - and preferably resulting in Jared being taken away by the police and jailed for a very long time.

Please update soon I really can't wait to read more! :D
Takuya.Hikari chapter 37 . 1/30/2009
*gasp* NO! I HATE CLIFFIES!

plz update soon! *puppy eyes*
darkgurl92 chapter 36 . 12/25/2008
omg...love the fic..

update soon..
alias h. anonymous chapter 36 . 11/27/2008
I’m quite surprised this story hasn't collected more readers – it’s a very, very good story.

You have a finely tuned storytelling ability, and it really helps keep the pace of the plot, all of them. I really enjoy your writing because you’re modest when you need to be and aggressive when you need to be; a lot of younger writers don’t know when to do either – not to say you’re younger (or older, I don’t know who you are) but I appreciate reading a story an author has complete control of.

I absolutely loved David and Hayley’s relationship in the beginning of the story, it was portrayed very nicely. Her feelings having been thrust into a new world, a new life basically, was very well described. I particularly liked the character of Jarred after he found out she wasn't his daughter, going as far as thinking that she knew all along and was laughing behind his back; when we feel betrayed, we let it take hold of ourselves and make our rationality grossly mutate in irrationality, which, again, was very-well described here. And I really liked how Riley was first introduced to Hayley; all the characters in this story are very much intertwined and there isn't one who oddly stands out - all these relationships move very smoothly between one another.

Oh, and I liked Toby and Amelia’s relationship, however brief it was.

The characterizations of each character, upon facing news or a new environment, acted exactly as they should have; you understand your characters and their parts, and who they are – they’re very consistent – and that is just a pleasure to read. It’s not just a romance, it’s action, too, and the changing perspectives – which would normally annoy me – seem very fitting for this story. The only time I don’t like them is when Riley and Hayley are intimate; I think it breaks up the flow of the scene.

Keep up the great work, and good luck for future chapters! I can't wait to read them ;)
ShredBetty16 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I absolutely love this story! keep up the awesome writing )
TheAmazingBritt chapter 36 . 11/9/2008
Wow! I'm really enjoying reading this story. It makes me happy that it's so different from all the stories that I've read before this one. But I'm super scared of what Jared will do to Hayley and Amelia. It makes me sad to know that he would do something like that when it's so very obvius that Hayley loved him. But anywho, lovely story... well not really but you know what I mean... Update soon!

Twilight.
slowlydancingtothestars chapter 36 . 11/8/2008
I can't wait for more hurry!
AllSpark chapter 36 . 11/6/2008
A brilliant story that just I couldn't stop reading when I first started; please update soon, I can't wait for the next chapter.
xoxokristen chapter 35 . 11/2/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY! However, I need some more details about what exactly everyone does. I also cannot wait until they get married! Please update again soon!
xiomara209 chapter 35 . 10/28/2008
love the story..cant wait for an update..
XxSiennaxX chapter 35 . 10/24/2008
Oh my gosh, I LOVE IT!

The story is very intruiging and the characters are amazing

Update soon please?

:D
aphill30 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
I really like this story! I like where you are headed with it. I can't wait for more :)
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »