Reviews for My Fragmented Fairytale
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Great, cute story :D I love it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Umm...wow. This was adorable, I loved it. The only thing is...the guy is SUPER nice, but I'm not sure guys are capable of talking about their feelings as openly as this one.
insert name here chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
squideeeeeee! it was so cute...

and plus, you're Australian! Yay!
Belly boo1099 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Omg cute!
katmelnyk chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Adorable...though I found it a bit rushed at the ending... LOVED the story though! And the ending!
EverEverAfter chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Once again, I love the sharp witticisms and humor in the story. I feel like the initial part about her siblings was irrelevant and unnecessary to the rest of the plot. It would have made more sense if one of the siblings that you described played more of a role in the plot.

However, this story made me laugh, and it was written well, with smooth dialogues. It made me realise that sometimes, cliches aren't that bad! :)
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Excuse me for wanting to melt into a puddle at the sight of a guy pouring his heart out to his German dis i adore him nd laughed like HELL ha ha! :P
And of course! Who could forget? And we all lived happily ever made me a fangal nd feel damn HAPPY

great one totally lovely

ur stries r like AWESUM i have read dem all nd of course dey r BANG ON god bless (:
YourNewBestFriend chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I'm Aussie and I think it's just awesome how you are to and your not afraid to show it. I get pretty confused with all the American stuff that goes on and it's pretty awesome to come across an amazing, hilarious and Aussie writer.

I love reading all your stories. Oh god their funny. Anyway I'm just gonna go now and read the remaining stories I haven't read yet.

Later.
Sara chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
*sigh* Jeremy sounds like a perfect prince charming. I love Cally's quirky romance tendancies. This was just so cute!
SweetSarah2 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Very cute. Like the references. And because I'm a New Zealander I actually already know what Home and Away is. :)

Witty, humorous and cute. Definitely keep writing.

Only the lack of commas, run-on sentences and extra-extra-EXTRA long sentences dulled this story. Other than that it was really good. :D
DofD chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
AWWWWWWW!
mixed signals chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Cute And I loved the beginning especially. :) I wanna find the one someday too.
casey-kent chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
loved the story, it's cute. I'm not Australian, but I watch Home and Away... thank God for "Australia Network- from our world to yours" :))
Daffodils chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
luv it ! it's cute
Warrior-Princess06 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
'aww..so cute..love it.! :))
81 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »