Reviews for Fast Cars, Faster Vampires
Vampire127 chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
Are you going to contine writting? Other than that, i loved it.
Smartgirl94 chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
Wow this is really good. Please update soon :D
Dragon Seeker Luna chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
This is Mary (or Silver)! This story is sexyt! lmao.
rubyreader chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
great! can't wait for his encounter with her family
RunFree chapter 5 . 9/30/2009
Please update...
ChristianAngel01 chapter 5 . 9/15/2009
whoa awesome i am definitely interested!
wildchild1129 chapter 5 . 6/4/2009
PLEASE KEEP WRITTING! im addicted to this story now lol. this is one of the few stories that actually holds my interest. i would how ever like to see more romance between them but please by all means dont rush the story )

LOVING IT EVERY SECOND!

-wildchild1129
1Pen2Paper1 chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
Wow, I read all of this today, and it's amazing! It's really good lol

Update when you can )
Amber Lis chapter 5 . 3/28/2009
omg i love it more please
vampiramoon chapter 5 . 3/25/2009
gur. to short! its ok, but for a bonded vampire he surtainly doesent seen to be interested in her. and i want to know what type of training she had, and what she said at dinner, and did he pullout her chair, what did they eat, was a waitress hitting on him,or was a waitress hitting on her, what does her room look like, where was he durring dinner/before dinner, and what did her family eat, did they eat on gramas fine china, or mismatched/paper plates? so many questions, you cant just pass it all. O ya and if i had just gotten a vampire for a mate it would just open up the floodgates of questions, wouldent it for you.

this is a real example of how i fix skipping

origanaly i said:

in that week they became emesurably closer.

when i went back in the chapter to fix things i did this to that line

WEEK

DAY1

DAY2

DAY3

and so on for what i dubbed the week

then i filled in what they did to get closer.

at the sae time feeding the reader backround info,

and charictor info.

most ok writers can be great,but they leave holes,

and sometimes whole canyons

it may make sence to you,

but if the reader doesent get it they wont want to read your story.
vampiramoon chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
there is one major differance from a romance work, and a fangirls. . . and that is details, fighting for love, and not just exepting everything, and rolling over, witch your girl has done. but otherwise good, but ther needs to be some in between, some time to get to know, and love the charators
deddy2die4 chapter 5 . 2/21/2009
This story is very good so far! I LOVE it! Update as soon as you can!
blackrule chapter 5 . 2/17/2009
aww I like this story. Almost no mistakes to speak of, the characters are beliveable (as much as can be with vampires). I really like how she knew about them from before and how because of that it wasn't one of those stories where the lead character is suddenly trusting a stranger. Keep up the great work! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Obsession Changes Things chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
That was so adorable, and he is such a little boy. Its like "Oh! Candy! Gimme I want some. Please Gimme. Gimme now!" hahahaha, and also verry imposible. I like the chapter and I'm glad that you put in a little happiness into it instead of just sad stuff. Still love to story! Update soon.

~Obsession
ValerieYoung chapter 5 . 11/23/2008
awesome story. i like it. good luck writing!
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »