Reviews for Hole in the Head
smiling chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
actually, confused. that's it? i wanna know what happened... here's your ten minutes
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I know, you publihed this a while back. I'm kind of sad that you didn't continue this ._. Motherfucker, get back to writing and updating! I swear, I will find you and I will kill you. (Haha, bet you dunno the movie reference ;D *Cough Taken cough*.) I love the idea first and foremost and you can definitely develop this story in more ways than one :3. But please do?
Girly 411 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Wow, that was pretty awesome. Excellent job with all the descriptions in this chapter. I'm really excited to read the next one when you post it.

I also like the title. That's actually what caught my attention and provoked me to try reading this. The first thing I thought while I was reading it was that the horse with only one eye had the "hole in the head" the title speaks about... but now I'm starting to wonder if it's the headache January gets every time he hones in on the thoughts of others around him. XD

The way you wrote the part towards the end where January takes out the earring and all the thoughts plague his mind was very effective. As I was reading, I started to feel the pressure of it all, myself. ;)

Although I did notice that you have some words missing here and there throughout the chapter, and that the grammar is a little bit sketchy at very few parts, I attribute that to typing too quickly and not catching it on the re-read. ;P That happens to me all the time. Heheh... I get so excited that I usually end up forgetting or skipping over things. Then, I don't notice it on the first three or so proof-reads.

Other than those minor nitpicks, the characters are well-written and I think realistic, the relationship between the brothers is quite fun, and the story itself is very intriguing. You've definitely captured my interest. The whole ordeal with the crystal ball is a pretty crafty way of explaining the transference of power. *nods* I wonder if the fortune-teller will appear again in a later chapter.

Fantastic work! I look forward to seeing where the story goes from here, so I hope to see more soon.
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Wow, that's super cool :D
michelle chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
sounds really good. I hope you start writing it again.
honey splattered brains chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
i loove this. its all mysterious and stuff. very cool.
Pinnacle of Pan chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Interesting... I can't waite to find out what's happening! I have a rather large affection for stories with people with superpower-like-things, and the thing with the crystal ball was really interesting. The way he reacted was very realistic, too. I can't wait to find out how the fortune teller's prophasy-thing comes true, and what happens to his brother.
Keona Raynalise chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
GREAT START! Id LOVE 2 see where this is going! KEEP WRITIN? PLLZ? ILL GIVES U A HOMEBAKED COOKIE! so WITE THE NEXT CHAPTER cuz if not... ima come haunt u with my pet platipus! hehe
Ayakaishi Fei chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
This is a really good start, I found it on someone's favourite list, and I've added it to my own ;)

The grammer is good, the characters are likeable, the premise has alot of promise, and your pace seems fine.

I think the only thing I can criticise is the lack of a second chapter ;)

I hope that you continue this soon.
Curb Crasher chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
This seems weird, but interesting so far.
Sunshine Bear chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
So... I like it... Just so you know. That I like it.

I'm watching the numbers for the review letter thingy go down as I type this.

I only have 9849 characters left.

How depressing. What if I wanted to type you a story or something describing my love for this story and it was 9850 characters.

You would never know how much I love this story in 9850 characters in this review box.

Just so you know. That I won't be able to do that.

Only 9532 characters left.
jammi-gurl chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
heyhey.. i think this good! i liked the element of mystery in the story.. hah kping us on a cliffhanger! update soon pls! :)
HiringParanoia chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I"m liking this so far, it's a good concept. I'm hoping that there's lots of updates, cuz it can be kind of hard to find well written stuff with good plot.
samalane chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I definitely like where this is going and I so can't wait to read more of this! I'll be waiting excitedly for the next chapter!
Sobran chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Interesting opening. I'd like to see where you're going with this. please update soon. thanks for writing.