Reviews for Broken Wings
Dora chapter 17 . 8/10
Too much rapey stuff :( and they all have magic so why is that sex fairie the badass among them? he should get beat up or expelled, jeez! too bad, thought I'd enjoy it...
Everfew chapter 79 . 6/13
This was beautiful.
Everfew chapter 36 . 6/13
I almost thought Jak wouldn't touch Charias at all.
Everfew chapter 22 . 6/13
Akitra really is an asshole, isn't he?
Sirin Black chapter 79 . 6/6
love your characters, love this story, love you!
Guest chapter 79 . 5/10
Epic love story with a lot of great twists that had me at the edge of my seat the whole time. You are really a great writter with a great talent for writting amazing suspence scenes. Mages are truelly devious...

T.M
Chevix chapter 76 . 4/29
"Ri-chiva," Izeri said, waggling one finger back and forth in front of Ri-chiva's face to distract him while the other gently set the little sailor hat in place. "It means 'Dragon King' in the old language. I usually just call him Ri."

Fairly sure this is supposed to be maika not izeri . just noticed it this time around
TaeMint chapter 79 . 4/6
Wow. This was a new experience for sure.
The world of Jak is full of sex, cruelty, friendship, pride, love, hate and some craziness.
While this story was enjoyable, I would have loved to see some character development and a more steady appearance of the characters in this story and a glimpse into this fantasy world.
But the thing that surprised me the most, though it shouldn't have, is the ending.
Just a three person relationship with everyone satisfied.
Now THAT'S an ending.
Exasperation chapter 79 . 1/7
Beautiful. Amazing. Well written. Mesmerizing. All the positive adjectives possible. You are a treasure. Thank you for writing this astoundingly entertaining piece.
Fangirl No Name chapter 79 . 11/14/2014
xD I knew this was gonna happen YAY!
zomanian chapter 79 . 10/15/2014
omg, this is the best homoerotic fantacy I've read in forever. I cant even- just, help! I am so in love with this story and the universe and everything is just perfect! This piece is so inspiring and I can litterally feel my writer's block disappear. I seriously cannot understand how I haven't found this masterpiece until now (But god, did you fucking scare the shit out of me towards the end *rolls in bed with mixed feelings*).
You rule and never let anyone tell you anthing else! So awesome my brain can't even function properly. Now, this isn't really a review and it's really just me admiring you and your tallented mind but please, you deserve all the love there is. (I really mean it when I fell in love with this story, not just the smeksy time stuff, but the uni and the area around. Thank you for sharing a piece of your fabulous fantasy.)
So much love from Norway that it hurts!3
MileyRowling chapter 79 . 8/26/2014
I really loved this! It's so different than what I normally read!
ajachowder1 chapter 79 . 7/25/2014
Yay! Good times good times. I really enjoyed this story and kinda called it from the get go, when their feelings started to develop, that they should have been together. Three's the charm as they say... X3
Onethatlovesyou chapter 79 . 7/23/2014
So I read this story years and years ago and just had to come back for a re-read. It was even better than I recalled. You are so talented with world-building an character development! 3 So much love to all that you do. I'm definitely going to purchase print copies. 3 3 3
rockspapersnscissors chapter 79 . 7/20/2014
Okay, so just let me say real quick I loved this story! XD So much!\

It really has so many great things going for it, but it feels ... kinda put off, without an overall sense of completion.

I love the end tho-! :D