Reviews for Broken Wings
serwaverider chapter 23 . 9/9
I have strong issues with bullies and grow tired with doormats, people who lay down to let others walk all over them. Parents must really hate their children to send them to such a place where staff can't protect them from violence and rape. My favorite genre is fantasy/supernatural but not S/M. I liked the originality but not the domination so this is where I stopped reading.
hey chapter 1 . 8/13
just something i wanted to ask of you, could you make a small short story of how finch and reese met.
shiina chapter 22 . 8/5
Honestly I liked this story at the beginning and I really tried to give it a chance even after all the rapey stuff happening but no, just no. Jak is a complete moron to go to the party in the first place knowing Akitra, the guy who keeps threatning to rape him, was there and that he has no way to defend himself (by the way that is such bullshit). And then after the horse vampire and shival attack he just talks to Akitra like no big deal, like he didn't just break his arm in the most sadistic way. He could have just let the shival eat him, seriously.
Sorry for the rant but I hate when characters are such weak push-overs, even more so to their aggressor. So yeah, I'm done.
Valia Exendra chapter 79 . 5/20
I don't think anyone would believe me if I said I read this for the plot, but it's true. Your world building is so beyond amazing. I'd read a whole book just based in your explanations of the different types of magic and faeries in the world. The were-spirit and Mage magic energy chapter is one of my favourites. I will definitely buy the book as soon as I can! Thank you so much for writing this masterpiece. (I also really liked your little mention of Earth with Shae)
Lavi1443 chapter 79 . 3/31
It was such an awesome story, I'm actually a little bit interested in reading more about Charias and the were culture, do you have a story with weres as main characters?
Selfinflicted Poison chapter 79 . 2/11
Just... Effing, friggin wow.
I wish I could've reviewed every chapter, but I honestly could'nt stop long enough, I had to read the next chap yesterday!
I will try to do better on the second round tho. :)
Awesome work, I did'nt want it to end!
Guest chapter 79 . 1/23
Awesome!
SomethingSimsy chapter 74 . 10/16/2015
Well... I've never read anything more depressing in my entire life.
SomethingSimsy chapter 72 . 10/16/2015
I'm dead. My heart is gone. I want to hug Jak. Most of all, I want Maika to get his wings clipped again XD
fishbits chapter 79 . 9/8/2015
Who needs a love triangle when they can just hook up all together. Wow, that was some crazy homoeroctic fantasy shit going on. But I have to admit I did really like it.
I dont really like harem or polyamorous relationships, but this story is an exception. Akitra will always be a coy asshole to me, mika will always be the misunderstood farie and jak will always be the guy who got caught in the middle, but im very happy all three of them got a happy ending.
The slow build was great and it captured akitra's and mikas development really well, but not so much of jak's.
Jak in the end doesnt really change, he goes through this scandalous trainwreck and in the end just accepts that he has two lovers now.
Another thing that might need more insight on is the conflicts within the story. I get that the conflict with zaiden isnt the main conflict of the story but the conflict he had with akitra and jak got resolved in a very "meh" way. Nonetheless I still enjoyed this story greatly! A great ending to a great story.
Dora chapter 17 . 8/10/2015
Too much rapey stuff :( and they all have magic so why is that sex fairie the badass among them? he should get beat up or expelled, jeez! too bad, thought I'd enjoy it...
Everfew chapter 79 . 6/13/2015
This was beautiful.
Everfew chapter 36 . 6/13/2015
I almost thought Jak wouldn't touch Charias at all.
Everfew chapter 22 . 6/13/2015
Akitra really is an asshole, isn't he?
Sirin Black chapter 79 . 6/6/2015
love your characters, love this story, love you!
1,802 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »