Reviews for Broken Wings
Valia Exendra chapter 79 . 5/20
I don't think anyone would believe me if I said I read this for the plot, but it's true. Your world building is so beyond amazing. I'd read a whole book just based in your explanations of the different types of magic and faeries in the world. The were-spirit and Mage magic energy chapter is one of my favourites. I will definitely buy the book as soon as I can! Thank you so much for writing this masterpiece. (I also really liked your little mention of Earth with Shae)
Lavi1443 chapter 79 . 3/31
It was such an awesome story, I'm actually a little bit interested in reading more about Charias and the were culture, do you have a story with weres as main characters?
Selfinflicted Poison chapter 79 . 2/11
Just... Effing, friggin wow.
I wish I could've reviewed every chapter, but I honestly could'nt stop long enough, I had to read the next chap yesterday!
I will try to do better on the second round tho. :)
Awesome work, I did'nt want it to end!
Guest chapter 79 . 1/23
Awesome!
SomethingSimsy chapter 74 . 10/16/2015
Well... I've never read anything more depressing in my entire life.
SomethingSimsy chapter 72 . 10/16/2015
I'm dead. My heart is gone. I want to hug Jak. Most of all, I want Maika to get his wings clipped again XD
fishbits chapter 79 . 9/8/2015
Who needs a love triangle when they can just hook up all together. Wow, that was some crazy homoeroctic fantasy shit going on. But I have to admit I did really like it.
I dont really like harem or polyamorous relationships, but this story is an exception. Akitra will always be a coy asshole to me, mika will always be the misunderstood farie and jak will always be the guy who got caught in the middle, but im very happy all three of them got a happy ending.
The slow build was great and it captured akitra's and mikas development really well, but not so much of jak's.
Jak in the end doesnt really change, he goes through this scandalous trainwreck and in the end just accepts that he has two lovers now.
Another thing that might need more insight on is the conflicts within the story. I get that the conflict with zaiden isnt the main conflict of the story but the conflict he had with akitra and jak got resolved in a very "meh" way. Nonetheless I still enjoyed this story greatly! A great ending to a great story.
Dora chapter 17 . 8/10/2015
Too much rapey stuff :( and they all have magic so why is that sex fairie the badass among them? he should get beat up or expelled, jeez! too bad, thought I'd enjoy it...
Everfew chapter 79 . 6/13/2015
This was beautiful.
Everfew chapter 36 . 6/13/2015
I almost thought Jak wouldn't touch Charias at all.
Everfew chapter 22 . 6/13/2015
Akitra really is an asshole, isn't he?
Sirin Black chapter 79 . 6/6/2015
love your characters, love this story, love you!
Guest chapter 79 . 5/10/2015
Epic love story with a lot of great twists that had me at the edge of my seat the whole time. You are really a great writter with a great talent for writting amazing suspence scenes. Mages are truelly devious...

T.M
Chevix chapter 76 . 4/29/2015
"Ri-chiva," Izeri said, waggling one finger back and forth in front of Ri-chiva's face to distract him while the other gently set the little sailor hat in place. "It means 'Dragon King' in the old language. I usually just call him Ri."

Fairly sure this is supposed to be maika not izeri . just noticed it this time around
TaeMint chapter 79 . 4/6/2015
Wow. This was a new experience for sure.
The world of Jak is full of sex, cruelty, friendship, pride, love, hate and some craziness.
While this story was enjoyable, I would have loved to see some character development and a more steady appearance of the characters in this story and a glimpse into this fantasy world.
But the thing that surprised me the most, though it shouldn't have, is the ending.
Just a three person relationship with everyone satisfied.
Now THAT'S an ending.