Reviews for Broken Wings
creativesmarts chapter 79 . 2/17
This was interesting. I wanted Maika and Jak together, but then later I wanted Akitra and Jak together, and then I also wanted Maika and Akitra together, but I wasn't sure which pairing I wanted most. I definitely didn't expect it to end like this, and usually I don't go for the threesome relationship thing...but this worked. I actually like these three together:)

I have to admit, it took me a while to finish because once Maika got his wings back and started acting different I was so confused and angry and heartbroken that I stopped reading. I left the tab open, but I had to take a break for a few months before I decided today that I was finally going to finish it. Then I wasn't sure how there could possibly be a happy ending, but you made it work. Thanks for writing this:)

P.S. I love Izeri and Charias together;)
Ruri Star Sykel chapter 1 . 2/13
I'm now the proud owner of the book form of Broken Wings.
Krimsyn chapter 10 . 1/27
It feels like Charias is a bit too interested in why Jak knows that story for it to be mere curiosity; is there a back-story there?
Krimsyn chapter 79 . 1/27
Wow, I was totally not expecting it to end like that-I LOVE IT! The thought had crossed my mind a couple of times throughout the story, but I didn't expect it to actually happen...YAY for wonderful and unexpected surprises!
I have to say that I spent a lot of the story trying to figure out who was good/bad/neutral, but I really enjoyed reading it-definitely good at keeping me in suspense; I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
Jenny chapter 79 . 10/30/2013
This was an amazing read, each chapter left me aching for more! OMG the best homoerotic fiction I think I have ever read!
eggplantpocky chapter 79 . 10/15/2013
Hooooly shit

Unexpected ending, even though I thought Zaiden was a bit shifty. Read the entire story in one sitting, which used up about 5 hours, but eh. Very interesting story, and though quite strange, it was enjoyable.
Depth-of-Field chapter 32 . 10/13/2013
WAIT A SECOND. I came back to this after reading what you have up of Moonlight and WELL WELL WELL. I see intentions have been declared.
Greenpanda0u0 chapter 79 . 9/11/2013
Thank you so much for having them all end up together...! From the beginning I was just thinking, " Please please please end up being a threesome!" Although I do wish Zaiden ended up somewhere too... I have a hate/love relationship with manipulative sadists...
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 79 . 9/1/2013
Amazing characters. I am so glad that the three of them where able to connect in he end. Beautiful scene, and completely hot! Thanks for sharing, I look forward to reading other stories from you.
KashiRyuu chapter 79 . 8/12/2013
This was fukin weird, but truly enjoyable. Took me a while to finish and I found a little resentment at the end for all the characters. Thanks for writing this.
ZombieBunnyLaugh chapter 79 . 8/12/2013
So, I finished in 3 days (only cause school got in the way) and this story is...wow..
I had to explain to my friends the epicness of this story and pretty much: Read fanfiction for 7 *straight* (teehee) hours! Yayy!
I absolutely loved this! It was the epitome of " If life gives you LIMES, make LEMONADE" except for the fact that the lemonade was the most deliciously satisfying cup of ice cold smex ever!
The plot though gave me a BUNCH of WTF, HOW!?, and OH YEAH! moments. Honestly I wanted Jak with Maika early on, but when Akitra plunged his sexy self in the picture, I loved him! Maika was silent but not mean and entirely grew on me, but when he got his wings back I was pretty sure he was abducted by aliens...but was still amazing! Even so his new personality gave him the capabilities to come up the most ingenious plan for all 3 to stay together (laughed so hard and I still can't believe it)!
All in all, I'm proud to say that this story stripped me of any innocence I ever had! If my friends ask about this I'll say it was epic. They'll ask How and I'll answer
Basilius chapter 79 . 8/11/2013
Well that was certainly interesting. Fairly certain I just accidentally read a book, haha. It was overall pretty good, few spelling and word errors but those can be fixed pretty easily. Nice story.
meow chapter 79 . 8/2/2013
I'm a little confused. I know that Jak and Akitra love each other, but do Jak and Maika love each other?
SlytherinQueenKrissy chapter 79 . 7/26/2013
Incredible story, you made me cry a lot more than I wanted to, but it was beautiful
Kirihime chapter 79 . 7/19/2013
So many ups and downs. Lovely story. I loved how complex the story was.
1,707 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »