Reviews for Broken Wings
SomethingSimsy chapter 74 . 10/16
Well... I've never read anything more depressing in my entire life.
SomethingSimsy chapter 72 . 10/16
I'm dead. My heart is gone. I want to hug Jak. Most of all, I want Maika to get his wings clipped again XD
fishbits chapter 79 . 9/8
Who needs a love triangle when they can just hook up all together. Wow, that was some crazy homoeroctic fantasy shit going on. But I have to admit I did really like it.
I dont really like harem or polyamorous relationships, but this story is an exception. Akitra will always be a coy asshole to me, mika will always be the misunderstood farie and jak will always be the guy who got caught in the middle, but im very happy all three of them got a happy ending.
The slow build was great and it captured akitra's and mikas development really well, but not so much of jak's.
Jak in the end doesnt really change, he goes through this scandalous trainwreck and in the end just accepts that he has two lovers now.
Another thing that might need more insight on is the conflicts within the story. I get that the conflict with zaiden isnt the main conflict of the story but the conflict he had with akitra and jak got resolved in a very "meh" way. Nonetheless I still enjoyed this story greatly! A great ending to a great story.
Dora chapter 17 . 8/10
Too much rapey stuff :( and they all have magic so why is that sex fairie the badass among them? he should get beat up or expelled, jeez! too bad, thought I'd enjoy it...
Everfew chapter 79 . 6/13
This was beautiful.
Everfew chapter 36 . 6/13
I almost thought Jak wouldn't touch Charias at all.
Everfew chapter 22 . 6/13
Akitra really is an asshole, isn't he?
Sirin Black chapter 79 . 6/6
love your characters, love this story, love you!
Guest chapter 79 . 5/10
Epic love story with a lot of great twists that had me at the edge of my seat the whole time. You are really a great writter with a great talent for writting amazing suspence scenes. Mages are truelly devious...

Chevix chapter 76 . 4/29
"Ri-chiva," Izeri said, waggling one finger back and forth in front of Ri-chiva's face to distract him while the other gently set the little sailor hat in place. "It means 'Dragon King' in the old language. I usually just call him Ri."

Fairly sure this is supposed to be maika not izeri . just noticed it this time around
TaeMint chapter 79 . 4/6
Wow. This was a new experience for sure.
The world of Jak is full of sex, cruelty, friendship, pride, love, hate and some craziness.
While this story was enjoyable, I would have loved to see some character development and a more steady appearance of the characters in this story and a glimpse into this fantasy world.
But the thing that surprised me the most, though it shouldn't have, is the ending.
Just a three person relationship with everyone satisfied.
Now THAT'S an ending.
Exasperation chapter 79 . 1/7
Beautiful. Amazing. Well written. Mesmerizing. All the positive adjectives possible. You are a treasure. Thank you for writing this astoundingly entertaining piece.
Fangirl No Name chapter 79 . 11/14/2014
xD I knew this was gonna happen YAY!
Zomanian chapter 79 . 10/15/2014
omg, this is the best homoerotic fantacy I've read in forever. I cant even- just, help! I am so in love with this story and the universe and everything is just perfect! This piece is so inspiring and I can litterally feel my writer's block disappear. I seriously cannot understand how I haven't found this masterpiece until now (But god, did you fucking scare the shit out of me towards the end *rolls in bed with mixed feelings*).
You rule and never let anyone tell you anthing else! So awesome my brain can't even function properly. Now, this isn't really a review and it's really just me admiring you and your tallented mind but please, you deserve all the love there is. (I really mean it when I fell in love with this story, not just the smeksy time stuff, but the uni and the area around. Thank you for sharing a piece of your fabulous fantasy.)
So much love from Norway that it hurts!3
MileyRowling chapter 79 . 8/26/2014
I really loved this! It's so different than what I normally read!
1,795 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »