Reviews for Broken Wings
Exasperation chapter 79 . 1/7
Beautiful. Amazing. Well written. Mesmerizing. All the positive adjectives possible. You are a treasure. Thank you for writing this astoundingly entertaining piece.
Fangirl No Name chapter 79 . 11/14/2014
xD I knew this was gonna happen YAY!
zomanian chapter 79 . 10/15/2014
omg, this is the best homoerotic fantacy I've read in forever. I cant even- just, help! I am so in love with this story and the universe and everything is just perfect! This piece is so inspiring and I can litterally feel my writer's block disappear. I seriously cannot understand how I haven't found this masterpiece until now (But god, did you fucking scare the shit out of me towards the end *rolls in bed with mixed feelings*).
You rule and never let anyone tell you anthing else! So awesome my brain can't even function properly. Now, this isn't really a review and it's really just me admiring you and your tallented mind but please, you deserve all the love there is. (I really mean it when I fell in love with this story, not just the smeksy time stuff, but the uni and the area around. Thank you for sharing a piece of your fabulous fantasy.)
So much love from Norway that it hurts!3
MileyRowling chapter 79 . 8/26/2014
I really loved this! It's so different than what I normally read!
ajachowder1 chapter 79 . 7/25/2014
Yay! Good times good times. I really enjoyed this story and kinda called it from the get go, when their feelings started to develop, that they should have been together. Three's the charm as they say... X3
Onethatlovesyou chapter 79 . 7/23/2014
So I read this story years and years ago and just had to come back for a re-read. It was even better than I recalled. You are so talented with world-building an character development! 3 So much love to all that you do. I'm definitely going to purchase print copies. 3 3 3
rockspapersnscissors chapter 79 . 7/20/2014
Okay, so just let me say real quick I loved this story! XD So much!\

It really has so many great things going for it, but it feels ... kinda put off, without an overall sense of completion.

I love the end tho-! :D

-RPS
suicunetobigaara chapter 79 . 7/16/2014
A good story! I dunno, the ending seemed a bit, like it was there for fanservice. I guess Jak cared for Maika but does he love him? I could see Akitra liking Jak though. I think it would have been more reasonable for Jak to be by himself and Maika and Akitra being together rather than all three of them. But hey that's just how I saw it and it might be different. I love the description and the detail and I love the twist. That was amazing.
suicunetobigaara chapter 76 . 7/16/2014
In this chapter, when Maika tells Jak his lizard's name, it said Izeri instead of Maika
Toast chapter 79 . 6/29/2014
Oh my frigging god. This is the most amazing story I have ever read. I hope you continue to write for a long, long time.
Zoicite23 chapter 79 . 6/28/2014
I loved this story! It was so great and sweet! Although I found it weird that they were talking about marriage but eh, I guess it gives a hint to their happy ending. I know I said I wanted Jak to be single and find someone better, but this worked out good. I like how they complement each other. You did a good job, I really enjoyed this! Although I guess we'll never find out if Professor Dark is a pedophile, but since Zaiden said that he could have been lying. Zaiden didn't really get what was coming to him, but I suppose revenge doesn't matter that much. Great job!
Zoicite23 chapter 78 . 6/28/2014
Okay there's one chapter left, and I don't know what's going to happen. What I hoped would happen was that Akitra and Maika would get together. It would be nice if Jak could just be single and happy, or wait for his true love to arrive next year. Even if they really care for him I wouldn't want Akitra to end up with him, because Akitra's a psycho, but the story ends next chapter so I'll see what'll happen.
Zoicite23 chapter 77 . 6/28/2014
You're right, it doesn't mean anything. Please don't go for either of them. I just remembered, Zaiden really did throw up on their way over on the first chapter. That probably wasn't an act. So he does have a cute side, even if he's evil.
Zoicite23 chapter 75 . 6/28/2014
If Jak ends up with Akitra I'll be so pissed. Akitra is still psychopathic, even if he's a psycho for everyone except Jak now, I still can't forget how badly he attacked Jak and Izeri. Not that I don't like him as a character though, he's always interested me.
Zoicite23 chapter 74 . 6/28/2014
I don't blame Jak for treating Akitra that way at all, but his words could have been chosen better. He should have said 'I could never love a violent sociopath who abuses, rapes and murders people, particularly mages'. That would have been cooler.
1,784 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »