Reviews for Broken Wings
zoule chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
Why haven't you posted these on lj? *shakes finger at you* Luckily, I check my alerts for fp and my lj (dmlpacker) updates equally often :)
Tempre's Twilight chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
Wow. this story is very interesting. I cannot wait for the next chapter. But poor Izeri, being such a nice guy to have to room sith that big meanie. Lol.
Yrvin Thornhart chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
Fantasy is always interesting. Just imagine the tantamountal things you can conjure just with the mind alone. Ah, I haven't read your e-mails...I think I've already told you of our company's online restriction, eh?

As to manner of writing, I cannot say much because I already 'idolize' you in that area. (deadpan expression-don't rub it in, Kat). The only thing that I was hoping for is that people here in the guild will realize that a label of 'erotica' doesn't mean it's just full of random shit. You write good, Kat. And I really mean it.

Until I can reply to you. (Gr, I'm strangling the Tech Supervisor again...don't worry, know him personally)
SerialXLain chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
Dark creeped me out when he first appeared. With sudden appearance and then his rambling. D:

That sounds like a neato school with the different types of...characters. o.O The werecat at the end made me decide this for sure. Because cat-like things are cool.

Anyway. Nice update. :) Good luck with writing more. :D
SaraMaxine chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
*licks the ground you walk on*

Awesome!

Thank you for taking the time to write this.

Will you be putting it up on livejournal?

Can't wait till the Magebound books are out!

You get: fangirls! The best weapon I've ever been able to think of to take over the world with...
SerialXLain chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Nice. It's going much better than my own, it seems. Grawr.

I like the setting... Interesting. :3

Izeri sounds neato looking.

Can't wait to see what you do with this. :) I'm sure it'll be A brilliant.

xo
Yrvin Thornhart chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Hi. (waves) I miss you writing again. I hope this will continue on, and not one of your teasers. (Damn those teasers)

Anyway, I can't comment deeper than, should I say, I am interested with your idea? Pre-med, that means a lot of anatomy, pathophysiology (would there be?), and I don't know if a bit of pharmacology (which will me in med proper, but can be taken in pre-med, 'cause I did take it and almost didn't survive).

You don't have a ding on your e-mail, Kat, do you? 'Cause I kept on forgetting time differences. I woke someone up before seven because of a message. (lol) She's killing me with tickles now.

Until the next chapter then!

~Yrvin
snarkyFox chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
-Gasp!- A future fic! I only wish it had been longer! When is your book coming out? I don't remember. ;; I want it so bad! Wonderful as always dahling.

Much love,