Reviews for Broken Wings
Zoicite23 chapter 62 . 6/24/2014
Oh so very very very kinky o.o
Zoicite23 chapter 61 . 6/24/2014
Well being a dangerous sociopath with a long history of violence, Akitra would scare most people.
Zoicite23 chapter 60 . 6/24/2014
It's actually weird how Jak's only bottomed once in the whole story, and it was for Zaiden. Love this story!
Michelle chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING OMG I LOVE IT I READ THIS SO QUICKLY AND I JUST FLEW THROUGH THE CHAPTERS YOUR AMAZINGLY TALENTED AND I LOVE THIS BOOK!
candicane26 chapter 79 . 6/8/2014
OMG I just read all 79 chapters in 2 days and I LOVED IT! Such an amazing story with even more amazing characters.

But I do have some minor quibbles about some of the characters that you left me hanging with. Izeri, for instance, what's his secret? (personally I think it has to do with that Shival he mentioned to Jak) And what about Moonsinger did he really go back home or did something happen to him? Also what's the deal with Professor Dark? He always gave me an eerie feeling regardless of what Zaiden said. So is he really some kind of predator? And lastly, what about that whole storyline with Shadorak and CHarias and the guy that was nailing sharks to his door?

All that aside I still really enjoyed your writing and this story. Off to check out your other works :)
Zoicite23 chapter 58 . 6/7/2014
Zaiden being a good liar is a spooky thought, and I had already been questionable about every thing he's said so far. Now I'm even more uncertain.
Zoicite23 chapter 57 . 6/7/2014
I can't shake the feeling that Zaizai's lying. Because I feel like Akitra's been developing feelings for Jak. I think those rape leaves he gave him are far more sinister and he's just been pushing Jak to give them to Akitra.
Zoicite23 chapter 56 . 6/7/2014
How interesting. Knew Charias couldn't be straight. Izeri's the only straight character in the whole story, and he might not even be straight. I love how much of an outcast he is because he's straight, it's so funny. Like reverse-gay.
Zoicite23 chapter 55 . 6/7/2014
Haha that's funny! I'm awfully worried about Dark now... I thought he was interesting and cool. It would suck if he was a pedo. At first I thought Zaiden got Dark to help him get Jak alone, hmmm. I'm going to explain my theory just in case it turns out I'm right later, even though I'm probably not. I thought Akitra made Jak attracted to Maika. Maybe he has that ability to create sexual feelings about someone else in other people, or at least to transfer his own genuine feelings to others. Because then he could have made Jak imagine being with Maika when he next had sex because he wanted him to make Maika feel better or to take care of him as his roommate. And then later when Jak was with Akitra and couldn't feel sexually attracted to Maika it was because Akitra was trying to modify the feelings back because he doesn't want them together now. Just a thought I had.
Zoicite23 chapter 54 . 6/7/2014
I wonder how Maika really feels... it's so hard to tell. But then again he really is damaged.
Zoicite23 chapter 53 . 6/7/2014
This was the most powerful chapter so far. I love their dynamic, I love how well you explore Maika's damage. It's good to know how Maika lost his wings. I love what you did with him, it's so good! And no, I don't think the characters were too emotional, it was appropriate for the situation. Write on!
Zoicite23 chapter 52 . 6/7/2014
I love your story! It's so dramatic! I hope you try to redeem Zaiden in some way.
Zoicite23 chapter 51 . 6/7/2014
I really like what you did there with the firestone. Really interesting thing to have going on while Jak thought out his plan. I actually thought he was somewhere between sixteen to eighteen years old until you mentioned he was twenty just there XD
Zoicite23 chapter 50 . 6/6/2014
Oh wow. That happened. Damn. Awesome fight and gore scene! I can't wait for what's next. Maika even got overprotective.
Zoicite23 chapter 49 . 6/6/2014
I wonder what will happen...
1,808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »