Reviews for Stars Up There
yuanyuan chapter 1 . 5/31/2010

welcome to our website is :
InsaneOrenji chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Wow...that was the most beautiful one-shot story I've ever read. Your reference to the shooting star and the night sky touched my heart deeply. Thank you for your masterpiece; I'll never forget it.

Cluey
Loaniss chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Oh my, that was beautifully written piece.

It struck a few emotional cords of my own as I read, so that shows it was good.

Also, I must admit, I was deterred by it being a 'one-shot' as I don't usually like them, but in this case I can see it does.

The only slight problem was having the image of the speaker in mind. But maybe that's my fault for not reading the story from where this piece stems from.

But yes, a very well written flowing piece. You deserve a pat on the back for this one.

Loaniss

0928soubi at docomo.ne.jp chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Oh, how cute. ;) Wonderfully written, with great description. This is a really nice insight into the teacher's pasts. .
Happy Pappy chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Wow, that was wonderful. Some of the best you've ever written, I must say. I emotions and feelings of Kuro came out beautifully here and it definatly added a lot to his and Kureno's characters, something that will help when reading Street Angel.

Your word choicing and inner monolouge of Kuro really drove this one-shot. It all flowed excellently, not sounding forced or anything. Even the dialouge was great.

So, this was an awesome one-shot and it really makes me excited to read more of Street Angel and learn more about Kuro and Kureno's past... and Yuru too. 3

Oh, by the way, I'm a 'he' not a 'she.' D