Reviews for Sentinel
R. Ficst chapter 19 . 2/24
Here you say he's never done it before, but he did so for the first time several chapters back in the bath.
chii.ookami chapter 21 . 10/8/2013
I can't wait until the sequel. Its gonna be wicked when Sebastian finds out just how much Mortimer put Eben through. Post it soon yeah
estarianne chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Ugh, this story is awful. It is simply a male version of the "good rape." You know, how if your rapist does it right, you'll enjoy it and thank him later? Blech. I can't believe people get off on this stuff. Maybe the author needs to talk to a few rape victims and find out what the experience actually feels like.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/9/2013
sooooooo good
jhol7689 chapter 21 . 3/12/2013
I loved the story, but I'm going to say this, you are one messed up person to leave all of your fans HANGING for five freaking years. I know people have lives but how can you start so many other stories when you NEED to finish this? I can't believe i stayed up all night hooked on this freaking book just to be left sucked dry. Yes this is one angry fan of yours and I refuse to read any other book of yours until you start the sequel.
Love U Te chapter 21 . 11/5/2012
Okay so this story was the best! i know this is from three years ago but i hope you get this review. i abosolutlely loved it espicially how you made Eben a little curvy and round then the usually six-packed guys, and the size one guys. And i fell head over heels with Sebastian, i love how controlling and comanding he was. Im on ch.5 of War Cry now and im loving that to. Best story i've read in a while
Mcgde chapter 21 . 7/31/2012
Freaking amazing! Off to read the sequel now!
shinigami chapter 21 . 3/11/2012
I really enjoyed your story. I think what I loved most was your characters, how you portrayed them with all their flaws and insecurities. And of course how their relationship progressed, smoothly and without being rushed. Your writing style was also full of win, I loved how detailed it was. So, it was overall a very good read and I can't wait for the sequel. Keep up the good work!
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 21 . 1/5/2012
I have a WTF, but you said there'e a sequel so it's all good. ;)
why-eye-en chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Rec'd this for the slash pile over at livejournal )
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 21 . 7/20/2011
NOOOO! IT CAN'T END THERE! oh well. lucky for me, i do recall seeing the sequel up and running :) this was an amazing story and i enjoyed every bit of it. i especially like how the main isn't stick thin. that's the usual for a main and i like how you've changed that. and i love trying to work out that riddle. so far I'm guessing that Eben and the prince are twins though you've probably already had those guesses. once again, amazing job!
PyroTech chapter 16 . 6/27/2011
I will have you know that this chapter damn near made me cry.
PyroTech chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
isn't the theme beauty and the beast?

oh, love how you made the kid 'portly'. it makes the story different from all the other slave trade stories where the slave kid is a skinny, pale, beautiful boy with fair skin and all that jazz.
mushplomplom chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Never read a story about an important character that's fat..
Angelxoxo13 chapter 20 . 3/6/2011