Reviews for Creek of Twilight
UrbanHoneyPioneer chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Hm. Sad, longing... it's a little bit stiff, but otherwise very feeling.

Mara
Erlkoenigin chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
Die letzten 3 Zeilen wären schon ein richtiges Gedicht gewesen
Erlkoenigin chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
Gefiel mir von Anfang an gut, aber das beste ist die letzte Zeile
Erlkoenigin chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
da hast du echt recht: wir regen uns über jeden Mist auf, aber man merkt selbst nicht wie absurd das ist
Erlkoenigin chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Der Titel des ersten Gedichtes ist schon wert die Seite angeklickt zu haben, muss ich nach Ostern mal weiterverfolgen.

Eigentlich finde ich deine Gedichte sogar besser als die Prosa

LG Franziska :-)
dragonflydreamer chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
[Limited by mental bars] Great concept there. It really makes you think.

I also liked the part where you switched to couplets. The rhythm was very strong and gave the words a lot of impact.

dragonflydreamer chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Again, I liked your rhyming. The scheme was refreshingly different.

Your theme was also great. It was dark and uplifting at the same time, creating an interesting blend of emotions.

dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Your rhyming was great in this. It never felt forced and it contributed to the flow of the poem.

I also liked how the last stanza was only a couplet because it made it stand out against the others.

Eirien chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
I know these feelings well... I like the form of this very much, the way i5t starts out and finishes with short phrases and lines.
Eirien chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
Very true, there is so much to be grateful for and often we concentrate on the negative things instead.
Eirien chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
There are some rather philosophical thoughts in this which I quite like. The form reminds me of poetry of the 18th century. Nice piece.
BlackestOpal chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
Aw, this one is sad. :(

But it's very good. The beginning was nice and strong, and my favourite part.

Great job. :)
BlackestOpal chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
I love the message in this. :) It's so true, and I try hard to make it my outlook in life.

The rhyming scheme was weird, it took a second to get used to.

Great poem!
BlackestOpal chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
That's cute. :)

It's true, tears are so refreshing. They really get emotion out.

They are just necessary.

Pretty poem.
WonderWing chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
A good message, i felt it kinda continued what your first poem in this collection was saying. The rhyme scheme made it seem like it was gonna rhyme in certain parts when it didn't, but when a poem does that it usually just makes u look at what's being written a little harder.

I like the positive message of this poem, too!