Reviews for Every Child
jelika09 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
this is a really nice play...keep it up.
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
hi !

BananaBat15 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
You did a good job with this. It's sad but very well written. I could also picture what this would look like on stage.
hating-the-world chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
thats a good play, its sad though because its usually true. but you did really good. nice job.
Leisie93 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I really enjoyed this play. I loved the way you named your characters. That had real meaning to it. I just have a few questions and comments for you you: If this play ever gets performed, how will the audience know who is named whom, because I felt that the names were one of the best parts of the play. Another thing, the play was very realistic, and I love that in a play, but I also was questioning if Every Child spoke like a normal six year old, because it kind of felt to me like although he had the feelings of a regular abused first grader, he said some thing that I was not sure if a six year old would say. But hey, I'm no child psychologist and to be honest, the dialogue in the play I'm working on isn't the greatest either. If you continue with this play, I will definitely read more, so I encourage you to keep going, unless this play was intended as a one-shot. And lastly, I felt that this play has great potential.