Reviews for Koukon Bridge
Fierce Ookami chapter 790 . 5/17/2014
great chapter. i really missed this story. i liked how Loano and mattie are together for their task. keep it up!

-Fierce Ookami.
K Heartilly chapter 790 . 5/9/2014
I feel like there around be some sort of emotion
But I feel empty because I am too stunned to react
It's nice to see Mattie getting to participate in the plans
Although it seems silly that she's that desperate for candy given the situation
I guess it makes sense
Naota still doesn't know about Yuu and Death does he... I'm still waiting for an end to that storyline but I suppose it can wait...
It's been so long I've forgotten what ive read
Still hoping Nema kicks Naota in the nuts
Actually I just want someone to do it for the lulz since I haven't gotten the opportunity
(You kbow me, I love nut shots)
I hope everyone is doing okay
What was going o. With everyone else again?
Vinyale chapter 790 . 5/8/2014
I'm so glad that your back. I love this story so much and eager to read more. I really like the way you can paint a scene in the mind. Keep it up.
SUPAHKJUMP chapter 790 . 5/8/2014
Well that's good to hear, I'll be catching up to you soon Twilidamon
Vinyale chapter 789 . 2/25/2014
Please come back soon. This story is amazing. cant wait for the chapters to come
grypinh the moonfox chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
seems interesting enough... *will eventually devour all 73whatever chapters*
Chiisutofupuru chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
Amazing start, great personality and great writing style! I could be a critic here and there but who knows how good you are after 2000000 words and 1000 reviews. I guess I will just suggest though that I recommend spelling out the numbers when people are saying them. (((the '2-25' part when the red-haired boy spoke...))).

So far a very interesting never-ending read. My second one to find on this site... don't know when I'll be back but I will.

Chiisutofupuru
faithshinkou chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
Wow, this is wonderful! It has definitely piqued my interest!

I guess looking around for stories here a Sunday night wasn’t a bad idea, after all!

This really is quite interesting, honestly! And, your writing is very nice, too! I can feel that you’ve been writing for a while. And not to mention that I’m still only at Chapter 4, so I keep imagining how good you’ve become by the latest chapter!

I’ll definitely read on!

As for now, all I can say is that Koukon Bride would look good as a manga, and it would be wonderful, and that I could imagine it being an anime as well! Good job, Twili-chan!

OH! And I also think your naming sense is very wonderful, too!

I actually respect you for having written so much! I don’t think that it’s any way stupid like some close-minded people would say, nor is it “a waste of time”. Writing is beautiful. I’ve come to create my own worlds because I’ve come to realize that fact.

Don’t stop writing, Twili-chan. No matter what other people may say. If you love it, then nobody else could tell you what to do, 'mmkay?
Vector Phantom chapter 656 . 8/11/2013
Eeep took forever trying to find this chapter, yeah the upgraded Kikkyou is way cool
Patch chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Dear potential reader, if you have stumbled upon the review page looking for an assessment of this work to determine if reading this behemoth of an electronic tome, allow me to say this.

Koukon Bridge is an epic tale of action, adventure, romance, and mystery. It has everything you could ever ask for.

Daring fights between mortals and gods. Epic wars to determine the fate of our world. Heart warming bonds between families and friends, tear jerking good byes, heart wrenching tales of lost loves that never were, and so much more.

You'll cry with them. You'll laugh with them. You'll grow with them.

This story is built upon riddles that slowly unfold, hooking you to never let go.

Morality is questioned as a war begins between the free and the chained.

Hearts are tested as the young fall in love.

But read this story and you'll see that true love never dies.

So what are you waiting for, click on Koukon Bridge, read, and leave a review today!
Kir chapter 239 . 7/12/2013
if balance is so impotant why are there extra destroyers
Lolitroy chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Guess who didn't die!

More awesome humor. Loaño's still epic. And thanks for the info at the end!
yumijinyaan chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Oh my gosh, your intro was funny! XD
I got hooked on the first chapter right away! No wonder this story has a thousand views. If I could, I would review all your chapters! No joke. XD love the characters, and I'm itching to read more!
yumijinyaan (too lazy to log in)
Lolitroy chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
It made sense, kinda.
I already figured her rank in my top 10 FP characters EVAH! and she's no 4. :D

You see, 788 chapters kinda make me lazy so I'll continue later, ok? Hope you don't mind. I'll still make you reach 2,000 reviews, though. It's a Lolitroy promise.
Lolitroy chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
Nice, nice. I think you introduced characters a bit too early so I don't knwo who is who, except for Loaño, Kidd and Loki.
1,789 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »