Reviews for Koukon Bridge
Guest chapter 757 . 6/29/2012
Wow, this chapter was trully a surprise, I loved that bit of interaction with Fara, she is just too smart and adorable and best of all is that no one has a clue of it. Can't wait to see how Kidd's fight will end. Keep up the amazing work and hope your sumer vacation is going great!
SoraYume
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
I still like Loki...bahahaha...mostly 'cuz I think of Loki from the Avengers XD
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
_ vampires and warewolfs? I liked where this was going at first but then I'm like...eh what the hell I'm still gonna read it anyways :D woooooooo! This is awesome!
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
You've made me happy because one: your using the name Loki and two: this is freaking awesome! I'm finally reading this on the computer just 'cuz it takes me longer to read something on my itouch (even though I like to read it on my itouch)...

This is awesome :D
Vector Phantom chapter 757 . 6/25/2012
Okay ready for a hot springs break after this, poor team needs a nice long break with no worries to bother them
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I wish I had read this before ;_; sounds so cool! :D
Sage2 chapter 11 . 6/24/2012
oh the irony of death playing the game of life
Sage2 chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
you know your crazy when you hear echos due to the lack of voices in your head
Sage2 chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
Whoa she got some serious juju
Scooby chapter 756 . 6/23/2012
You know(well, you don't actually) when I first read the beginning part, I thought it said Fara, not Flora. You nearly gave me a heart attack. I was about 10 seconds away from crying and having a panic attack.
Vector Phantom chapter 756 . 6/17/2012
Actually Naota and Yuu would have been pretty happy together
Vector Phantom chapter 755 . 6/16/2012
Okay looks like things are about to start heating up, with this chapter they've got three left to fight and all the Protectors in the world to fight with

Unless there is some sort of tide reversal I'd say I'm fairly certain they'll be okay

Go Protectors!
Vector Phantom chapter 754 . 6/13/2012
So how many are left again?

I have lost count
Sora Yume chapter 754 . 6/13/2012
Wow in the words of the boss, how mystifying! Absolutely loved this chapter, both hikaru and loki were awesome, specially loki, loved how he was able to walk in to the gods minds and kick their butt. Great job!
Kira chapter 753 . 6/11/2012