Reviews for Koukon Bridge
Vector Phantom chapter 755 . 6/16/2012
Okay looks like things are about to start heating up, with this chapter they've got three left to fight and all the Protectors in the world to fight with

Unless there is some sort of tide reversal I'd say I'm fairly certain they'll be okay

Go Protectors!
Vector Phantom chapter 754 . 6/13/2012
So how many are left again?

I have lost count
Sora Yume chapter 754 . 6/13/2012
Wow in the words of the boss, how mystifying! Absolutely loved this chapter, both hikaru and loki were awesome, specially loki, loved how he was able to walk in to the gods minds and kick their butt. Great job!
Kira chapter 753 . 6/11/2012
Oh yes, it's storytime, GO
SoraYume chapter 753 . 6/11/2012
Oh wow absolutely loving these chapters and how all the fights are turning out, I have to admit, some of the gods have indeed surprised me, they are not all looking to spill some blood and actually have a brain. I especially enjoyed this last chapter and am very curius about the true story of Nikolai's knife. Great job, keep it up you are doing so awesomely well!
Berria chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
So many chapters... welp! Time to roll up my sleeves and read all summer long, because this looks pretty interesting!
Therubydeathhound chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I wanted to read a short story. I chose koukon bridge without looking at the number of chapters. Then i went to change the chapter and i saw that there were 752 chapters. First thing that popped into my head. FUCK!
Vector Phantom chapter 752 . 6/9/2012
So that's what, three down?
Fierce Ookami chapter 752 . 6/9/2012
great chapter
Vector Phantom chapter 751 . 6/6/2012
Okay really interested in that swordsmith to be honest

As well as the knife's brothers and sisters

And yay for Death
Vector Phantom chapter 750 . 6/4/2012
Well looks like the original plans kinda got screwed up

Hmmm after this is all over Loki and Thor should discover the Avengers fandom
Fierce Ookami chapter 750 . 6/4/2012
great chapter i cant wait for Izzy and Naota to fight Mnemosyne! its gonna be funny!
Sora Yume chapter 749 . 6/1/2012
Oh wow awesome and amazing chapter, I love these kind of chapters full of fighting and tense emotions where the simple flick of a finger could lead everything in the oposite direction. Yay the boss came back too, I'm so happy for that, was missing him a lot, great work!
Vector Phantom chapter 748 . 5/30/2012
Watch this be easy
Vector Phantom chapter 747 . 5/30/2012
Honestly the Titans don't seem to be much worse than what they've faced before

Go protectors, lick ass

Okay I am leaving the typo because it's funny
1,789 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »