Reviews for Koukon Bridge
SoraYume chapter 753 . 6/11/2012
Oh wow absolutely loving these chapters and how all the fights are turning out, I have to admit, some of the gods have indeed surprised me, they are not all looking to spill some blood and actually have a brain. I especially enjoyed this last chapter and am very curius about the true story of Nikolai's knife. Great job, keep it up you are doing so awesomely well!
Berria chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
So many chapters... welp! Time to roll up my sleeves and read all summer long, because this looks pretty interesting!
Therubydeathhound chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I wanted to read a short story. I chose koukon bridge without looking at the number of chapters. Then i went to change the chapter and i saw that there were 752 chapters. First thing that popped into my head. FUCK!
Vector Phantom chapter 752 . 6/9/2012
So that's what, three down?
Fierce Ookami chapter 752 . 6/9/2012
great chapter
Vector Phantom chapter 751 . 6/6/2012
Okay really interested in that swordsmith to be honest

As well as the knife's brothers and sisters

And yay for Death
Vector Phantom chapter 750 . 6/4/2012
Well looks like the original plans kinda got screwed up

Hmmm after this is all over Loki and Thor should discover the Avengers fandom
Fierce Ookami chapter 750 . 6/4/2012
great chapter i cant wait for Izzy and Naota to fight Mnemosyne! its gonna be funny!
Sora Yume chapter 749 . 6/1/2012
Oh wow awesome and amazing chapter, I love these kind of chapters full of fighting and tense emotions where the simple flick of a finger could lead everything in the oposite direction. Yay the boss came back too, I'm so happy for that, was missing him a lot, great work!
Vector Phantom chapter 748 . 5/30/2012
Watch this be easy
Vector Phantom chapter 747 . 5/30/2012
Honestly the Titans don't seem to be much worse than what they've faced before

Go protectors, lick ass

Okay I am leaving the typo because it's funny
Sora Yume chapter 747 . 5/29/2012
Titans are such hard headed ones, can't wait for them to get their butt kicked and put in the rightful place. I loved this chapter a whole lot and can't wait to see the fights and how they will unflold. Btw, nice descriptions of the gods, I liked it a whole lot, you did awesome!
Fierce Ookami chapter 747 . 5/29/2012
i cant wait for the fighting to start the titans is gonna get pwnd!
SoraYume chapter 746 . 5/27/2012
Wow, sure miss your daily updates! lol anywyas hope you are enjoying the summer vacations a lot, just re-reading the last chapters and thought I should mention what a great job you are doing so far with building and preparing everyone up for the big fight to come. This is sure going to be a great one and I can't wait to read all that will happen, oh and btw, will the boss show up again? I remember he was there as a quiet expectator on the fight with Alti back on the other world, just wondered since he hasn't shown up for so long.
SoraYume chapter 746 . 5/23/2012
Wow so much has happened since I last reviewed, seems like things are sure picking up now. Can't wait to see every one of the protectors engaged in an all out fight again!
1,785 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »