Reviews for Koukon Bridge
Fierce Ookami chapter 750 . 6/4/2012
great chapter i cant wait for Izzy and Naota to fight Mnemosyne! its gonna be funny!
Sora Yume chapter 749 . 6/1/2012
Oh wow awesome and amazing chapter, I love these kind of chapters full of fighting and tense emotions where the simple flick of a finger could lead everything in the oposite direction. Yay the boss came back too, I'm so happy for that, was missing him a lot, great work!
Vector Phantom chapter 748 . 5/30/2012
Watch this be easy
Vector Phantom chapter 747 . 5/30/2012
Honestly the Titans don't seem to be much worse than what they've faced before

Go protectors, lick ass

Okay I am leaving the typo because it's funny
Sora Yume chapter 747 . 5/29/2012
Titans are such hard headed ones, can't wait for them to get their butt kicked and put in the rightful place. I loved this chapter a whole lot and can't wait to see the fights and how they will unflold. Btw, nice descriptions of the gods, I liked it a whole lot, you did awesome!
Fierce Ookami chapter 747 . 5/29/2012
i cant wait for the fighting to start the titans is gonna get pwnd!
SoraYume chapter 746 . 5/27/2012
Wow, sure miss your daily updates! lol anywyas hope you are enjoying the summer vacations a lot, just re-reading the last chapters and thought I should mention what a great job you are doing so far with building and preparing everyone up for the big fight to come. This is sure going to be a great one and I can't wait to read all that will happen, oh and btw, will the boss show up again? I remember he was there as a quiet expectator on the fight with Alti back on the other world, just wondered since he hasn't shown up for so long.
SoraYume chapter 746 . 5/23/2012
Wow so much has happened since I last reviewed, seems like things are sure picking up now. Can't wait to see every one of the protectors engaged in an all out fight again!
Vector Phantom chapter 746 . 5/22/2012
Well, looks like this will all be a game of speed

Hey weren't there two Cronus' in Greek mythology, one Titan and one embodiment of time?
Fierce Ookami chapter 746 . 5/22/2012
the battle with the titans is coming! i cant wait. Kidd is strong but he is a fool for thinking he can beat Cronos though he should at least get some help
Vector Phantom chapter 745 . 5/21/2012
You seriously need to read Percy Jackson when you get the chance
Kira chapter 744 . 5/18/2012
If its a war against the Titans then I expect Hikaru is going to kick some ass

After all those suckers are weak against lightning

Also Lightning Thieves pwn Titans

It is a well known fact
SoraYume chapter 743 . 5/16/2012
So, Domino's body couldn't handle the baby because he is part god? Just wondering lol and Alti and Pip are sure in for a surprise with Fara.
Vector Phantom chapter 743 . 5/16/2012

Waiting for actual stuff to happen though

Sorry XD

it was good dialogue though
Vector Phantom chapter 742 . 5/15/2012
Uhhh Solidad, I think Nikki's question was a very reasonable one, he wanted a more concrete explanation and not one that left more questions

That is what people typically seek when they ask questions for their answers
1,793 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »