Reviews for Koukon Bridge
Vector Phantom chapter 747 . 5/30/2012
Honestly the Titans don't seem to be much worse than what they've faced before

Go protectors, lick ass

Okay I am leaving the typo because it's funny
Sora Yume chapter 747 . 5/29/2012
Titans are such hard headed ones, can't wait for them to get their butt kicked and put in the rightful place. I loved this chapter a whole lot and can't wait to see the fights and how they will unflold. Btw, nice descriptions of the gods, I liked it a whole lot, you did awesome!
Fierce Ookami chapter 747 . 5/29/2012
i cant wait for the fighting to start the titans is gonna get pwnd!
SoraYume chapter 746 . 5/27/2012
Wow, sure miss your daily updates! lol anywyas hope you are enjoying the summer vacations a lot, just re-reading the last chapters and thought I should mention what a great job you are doing so far with building and preparing everyone up for the big fight to come. This is sure going to be a great one and I can't wait to read all that will happen, oh and btw, will the boss show up again? I remember he was there as a quiet expectator on the fight with Alti back on the other world, just wondered since he hasn't shown up for so long.
SoraYume chapter 746 . 5/23/2012
Wow so much has happened since I last reviewed, seems like things are sure picking up now. Can't wait to see every one of the protectors engaged in an all out fight again!
Vector Phantom chapter 746 . 5/22/2012
Well, looks like this will all be a game of speed

Hey weren't there two Cronus' in Greek mythology, one Titan and one embodiment of time?
Fierce Ookami chapter 746 . 5/22/2012
the battle with the titans is coming! i cant wait. Kidd is strong but he is a fool for thinking he can beat Cronos though he should at least get some help
Vector Phantom chapter 745 . 5/21/2012
You seriously need to read Percy Jackson when you get the chance
Kira chapter 744 . 5/18/2012
If its a war against the Titans then I expect Hikaru is going to kick some ass

After all those suckers are weak against lightning

Also Lightning Thieves pwn Titans

It is a well known fact
SoraYume chapter 743 . 5/16/2012
So, Domino's body couldn't handle the baby because he is part god? Just wondering lol and Alti and Pip are sure in for a surprise with Fara.
Vector Phantom chapter 743 . 5/16/2012
Yay

dialogue

Waiting for actual stuff to happen though

Sorry XD

it was good dialogue though
Vector Phantom chapter 742 . 5/15/2012
Uhhh Solidad, I think Nikki's question was a very reasonable one, he wanted a more concrete explanation and not one that left more questions

That is what people typically seek when they ask questions for their answers
Sora Yume chapter 741 . 5/14/2012
Ok, nvm, I take back what I said on my last review about Lo's side effects being less strong, this time Lo's situation with out AA was sure far worse, but absolutely loved that fight at the end, like every other fight sequense you have done in the story so far, it was briliantly vivid and very well done. I love those the most! And thumbbs up to AA nothing says F-U to a pansi god like snapping Zeus big scary lightning volt in to little sparks. Absolutely loved that, Alti sure had the right to laugh ahead of time cuz that was awesome.
Vector Phantom chapter 741 . 5/14/2012
The whole glass thing is kind of cool and mysterious but I am hoping you won't make us wait very long to find out exactly what that was about.

And it's nice to see that Light and Dark are still capable of working together and that everything hasn't fallen apart after the trial, I hate when development like that is reversed as soon as a short story arc is over

I like this chapter, although, to be honest

I find it strange that trees are attacking her XD

And it's nice to know she is safe now that AA is back
Vector Phantom chapter 740 . 5/13/2012
Wait where is the epic fight scene?
1,790 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »