Reviews for Koukon Bridge
SarahTheTrainer chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I wish I had read this before ;_; sounds so cool! :D
Sage McGavin chapter 11 . 6/24/2012
oh the irony of death playing the game of life
Sage McGavin chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
you know your crazy when you hear echos due to the lack of voices in your head
Sage McGavin chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
Whoa she got some serious juju
Scooby chapter 756 . 6/23/2012
You know(well, you don't actually) when I first read the beginning part, I thought it said Fara, not Flora. You nearly gave me a heart attack. I was about 10 seconds away from crying and having a panic attack.
Vector Phantom chapter 756 . 6/17/2012
Actually Naota and Yuu would have been pretty happy together
Vector Phantom chapter 755 . 6/16/2012
Okay looks like things are about to start heating up, with this chapter they've got three left to fight and all the Protectors in the world to fight with

Unless there is some sort of tide reversal I'd say I'm fairly certain they'll be okay

Go Protectors!
Vector Phantom chapter 754 . 6/13/2012
So how many are left again?

I have lost count
Sora Yume chapter 754 . 6/13/2012
Wow in the words of the boss, how mystifying! Absolutely loved this chapter, both hikaru and loki were awesome, specially loki, loved how he was able to walk in to the gods minds and kick their butt. Great job!
Kira chapter 753 . 6/11/2012
Oh yes, it's storytime, GO
SoraYume chapter 753 . 6/11/2012
Oh wow absolutely loving these chapters and how all the fights are turning out, I have to admit, some of the gods have indeed surprised me, they are not all looking to spill some blood and actually have a brain. I especially enjoyed this last chapter and am very curius about the true story of Nikolai's knife. Great job, keep it up you are doing so awesomely well!
Berria chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
So many chapters... welp! Time to roll up my sleeves and read all summer long, because this looks pretty interesting!
Therubydeathhound chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I wanted to read a short story. I chose koukon bridge without looking at the number of chapters. Then i went to change the chapter and i saw that there were 752 chapters. First thing that popped into my head. FUCK!
Vector Phantom chapter 752 . 6/9/2012
So that's what, three down?
Fierce Ookami chapter 752 . 6/9/2012