Reviews for Koukon Bridge
Vector Phantom chapter 746 . 5/22/2012
Well, looks like this will all be a game of speed

Hey weren't there two Cronus' in Greek mythology, one Titan and one embodiment of time?
Fierce Ookami chapter 746 . 5/22/2012
the battle with the titans is coming! i cant wait. Kidd is strong but he is a fool for thinking he can beat Cronos though he should at least get some help
Vector Phantom chapter 745 . 5/21/2012
You seriously need to read Percy Jackson when you get the chance
Kira chapter 744 . 5/18/2012
If its a war against the Titans then I expect Hikaru is going to kick some ass

After all those suckers are weak against lightning

Also Lightning Thieves pwn Titans

It is a well known fact
SoraYume chapter 743 . 5/16/2012
So, Domino's body couldn't handle the baby because he is part god? Just wondering lol and Alti and Pip are sure in for a surprise with Fara.
Vector Phantom chapter 743 . 5/16/2012
Yay

dialogue

Waiting for actual stuff to happen though

Sorry XD

it was good dialogue though
Vector Phantom chapter 742 . 5/15/2012
Uhhh Solidad, I think Nikki's question was a very reasonable one, he wanted a more concrete explanation and not one that left more questions

That is what people typically seek when they ask questions for their answers
Sora Yume chapter 741 . 5/14/2012
Ok, nvm, I take back what I said on my last review about Lo's side effects being less strong, this time Lo's situation with out AA was sure far worse, but absolutely loved that fight at the end, like every other fight sequense you have done in the story so far, it was briliantly vivid and very well done. I love those the most! And thumbbs up to AA nothing says F-U to a pansi god like snapping Zeus big scary lightning volt in to little sparks. Absolutely loved that, Alti sure had the right to laugh ahead of time cuz that was awesome.
Vector Phantom chapter 741 . 5/14/2012
The whole glass thing is kind of cool and mysterious but I am hoping you won't make us wait very long to find out exactly what that was about.

And it's nice to see that Light and Dark are still capable of working together and that everything hasn't fallen apart after the trial, I hate when development like that is reversed as soon as a short story arc is over

I like this chapter, although, to be honest

I find it strange that trees are attacking her XD

And it's nice to know she is safe now that AA is back
Vector Phantom chapter 740 . 5/13/2012
Wait where is the epic fight scene?
Sora Yume chapter 739 . 5/11/2012
Re-reading the last few chapters. lol This is one of the best stories on this site and I think I'm growing addicted to it... o.o poor me. xDD
Fierce Ookami chapter 739 . 5/9/2012
I CANNOT wait for AA to teach Zeus a lesson. youve shown some of AA's power but i can't wait to see more of it! great chapter once again i didnt notice any mistakes so that good for you!
Sora Yume chapter 739 . 5/9/2012
Wow, thumbs up for Lo for having the guts to face Zeus at one of his worse moments and awesome, I love it when A.A makes an appearanse, though I kinda feel bad for the side effects Lo has to go through, but at least it is not as bad as when he faced off with Alti. I can't wait to see how the next chapter will be, I'm really excited as to what A.A will do with Zeus. Oh and btw, I think Zeus is having a rampage of his own lately lol I think he got out of the story to have some fun of his own since summer has started xDDD j/k but truly amazing what you are doing and his depiction in the story, I enjoy it a lot.
Kira chapter 739 . 5/9/2012