Reviews for Koukon Bridge
Vector Phantom chapter 740 . 5/13/2012
Wait where is the epic fight scene?
Sora Yume chapter 739 . 5/11/2012
Re-reading the last few chapters. lol This is one of the best stories on this site and I think I'm growing addicted to it... o.o poor me. xDD
Fierce Ookami chapter 739 . 5/9/2012
I CANNOT wait for AA to teach Zeus a lesson. youve shown some of AA's power but i can't wait to see more of it! great chapter once again i didnt notice any mistakes so that good for you!
Sora Yume chapter 739 . 5/9/2012
Wow, thumbs up for Lo for having the guts to face Zeus at one of his worse moments and awesome, I love it when A.A makes an appearanse, though I kinda feel bad for the side effects Lo has to go through, but at least it is not as bad as when he faced off with Alti. I can't wait to see how the next chapter will be, I'm really excited as to what A.A will do with Zeus. Oh and btw, I think Zeus is having a rampage of his own lately lol I think he got out of the story to have some fun of his own since summer has started xDDD j/k but truly amazing what you are doing and his depiction in the story, I enjoy it a lot.
Kira chapter 739 . 5/9/2012
Uh huh

Well AA I am waiting

Sic em boy
Fierce Ookami chapter 738 . 5/7/2012
great great Chapter!
Sora Yume chapter 738 . 5/7/2012
Damn lol seems an angry god will get a nasty talk down xDD can't wait to see how that's going to work. Awesome chapter btw :)
Vector Phantom chapter 738 . 5/7/2012
Gosh so many gods so little time
Fierce Ookami chapter 737 . 5/6/2012
wow the titans have entered the building cant wait for the big fight there will be so much carnage and destruction it would be an awesome scene though XD
Sora Yume chapter 737 . 5/6/2012
Yay a new chapter! nice one too btw, love how things are moving along and yay you are so lucky i wish i had summer vacations so soon already. lol
Vector Phantom chapter 737 . 5/6/2012
Honestly with what I have read about the titans I do not see how the protectors have anything to fear when they have Izumi, Atlas, Alty, and more all on their side
Fierce Ookami chapter 736 . 5/4/2012
great chapter!i didnt notice any mistakes so thats great youre improving!. i love this story and the chapters are adecent length though they feel shorter than they are. keep up the epicness!

-Fierce Ookami.
Kira chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Tsuki says he has a boner for Nyx and wants her to show up
Vector Phantom chapter 736 . 5/3/2012
Apollo if you mess up you shall be castrated like your anus before you
Kira chapter 736 . 5/3/2012
The heck is a half cousin
1,791 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »