Reviews for Koukon Bridge
Sora Yume chapter 738 . 5/7/2012
Damn lol seems an angry god will get a nasty talk down xDD can't wait to see how that's going to work. Awesome chapter btw :)
Vector Phantom chapter 738 . 5/7/2012
Gosh so many gods so little time
Fierce Ookami chapter 737 . 5/6/2012
wow the titans have entered the building cant wait for the big fight there will be so much carnage and destruction it would be an awesome scene though XD
Sora Yume chapter 737 . 5/6/2012
Yay a new chapter! nice one too btw, love how things are moving along and yay you are so lucky i wish i had summer vacations so soon already. lol
Vector Phantom chapter 737 . 5/6/2012
Honestly with what I have read about the titans I do not see how the protectors have anything to fear when they have Izumi, Atlas, Alty, and more all on their side
Fierce Ookami chapter 736 . 5/4/2012
great chapter!i didnt notice any mistakes so thats great youre improving!. i love this story and the chapters are adecent length though they feel shorter than they are. keep up the epicness!

-Fierce Ookami.
Kira chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Tsuki says he has a boner for Nyx and wants her to show up
Vector Phantom chapter 736 . 5/3/2012
Apollo if you mess up you shall be castrated like your anus before you
Kira chapter 736 . 5/3/2012
The heck is a half cousin
L.J. Carlington chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
...

Okay, Meg, I'm never going to let you use my laptop again if you're just going to leave stupid messages on people's stories.

But I think Gay Titans would be good.

Just my opinion.

It's not like I'm smarter than anyone else ever or anything.

-The Real L.J Carlington.
L.J. Carlington chapter 735 . 5/3/2012
Now, forgive me if this sounds strange, but the message I have come to deliver you is very important.

You are required to douse the Titans that have/will feature in this story with copious amounts of homoeroticism. This is vital to the story because if you do not do it I will set everything you love on fire.

Do not doubt me.

I could set this world on fire and no one could stop me.

I could set all the worlds on fire.

And I will unless the Titans within Koukon Bridge are, in modern speech, 'gay as fuck.'

So remember, your instructions are simple.

1) Get the Titans and,

2) Make them gayer than a million rainbows flying out of the behinds of unicorns.

My employees and I are always watching.

We expect Gay Titans.

And we shall have them.

Thank you for your time and may you have a wonderful life.

-L.J. Carlington

P.S. This message will self destruct in 3...2...1
Kira Hani chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Damn site not accepting my awesome name

Watashi wa Anon Desu
Guest chapter 735 . 5/3/2012
Wait I thought Uranus died after his son cut his balls off
Fierce Ookami chapter 735 . 5/2/2012
Cody was asking for it hardcore when she was messing with Kidd as they fought that was great. not coyote is gonna put aside his differences with apollo? i cant wait.
Vector Phantom chapter 735 . 5/2/2012
Oh looks like the Gods are heating up for something big
1,785 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »