Reviews for Koukon Bridge
Vector Phantom chapter 734 . 5/1/2012
Okay cool

Now go kick some Titan ass guys

If Xena and Percy can do it so can you
Fierce Ookami chapter 734 . 5/1/2012
damn. so it was the watchmen's destiny to break the seal on Tartarus. well cant wait for the big fight! great chapter as always!
Sora Yume chapter 733 . 4/30/2012
Well nice couple of chapters, I like Shora's and Fara's chars even more. lol I somehow always pictured shora as an inocent frail little girl, but she is wiser and smarter than I had even considered and Fara, her mix of adorable baby cuteness and cleverness sure is amazing. lol Damn, seems the fades unleached the big guns, now I'm starting to understand the significanse of that arch way that was destroyed with the hammer of dawn. I sure hope they can handle this mess. Kinda sad to know the story is now for real heading for the end.
Fierce Ookami chapter 733 . 4/30/2012
War is just awesome he is a huge dick but still awesome! yet another addition to the upcoming war cant wait to see it pan out. are you going to do a whole special Chapter when Eon dies? or you gonna let it go as an unmentioned death?
Vector Phantom chapter 733 . 4/30/2012
Jesus Christ War

Sometimes you are even worse than Atlas
Vector Phantom chapter 732 . 4/29/2012
Awww Fara is so adorbs
Fierce Ookami chapter 732 . 4/29/2012
Loano must love the fact that she was the untouchable teacher this time. and now that the titans are out itll get more exciting im sure. you are a great writer and you only have 1 or 2 mistakes a chapter normally and thats really good.
Fierce Ookami chapter 731 . 4/28/2012
it looks pretty obvious that Shora and Shinji will be together. i cant wait for AA to jump into to the fight that will be awesome! keep up the great work!
Vector Phantom chapter 731 . 4/28/2012
AA joins the fighting?

Looks like things are going to heat up real soon
Vector Phantom chapter 730 . 4/27/2012
eon sucks, nothing new there
SoraYume chapter 730 . 4/27/2012
Well, servs him right, Eon was asking for it. lol Wow such a sad story, they sure seem to have had their inocense and childhood completely ripped out of them with how things started to fall appart.
Fierce Ookami chapter 730 . 4/27/2012
man i need to stop second guessing myself. i guessed all sorts of things that happened throughout this story and i second guess myself when i guessed that shora was a siren, well anyway great chapter! i cant wait for the next chapter. you are a great writer there have been parts that have made me feel what the characters felt keep it up!

-Fierce Ookami
SoraYume chapter 729 . 4/26/2012
Wow this is getting even more interesting and I like this humanitarian down to earth compassionate side of chnji better than his arrogant one, suits him very well, he even got chora to talk, something not even Altie could do. That Eon is trully a brute, I hope he gets punsihed real good.
Vector Phantom chapter 729 . 4/26/2012
Bad people go to some form of Hell, right? Eon is suffering even in death, isn't he?
Fierce Ookami chapter 729 . 4/26/2012
when i got to the part about her voice i thought she was like a siren but the end of the chapter got me thinking something else. Eon is an ass for doing that! its a good thing he's dieing. also are you gonna end up having Shinji and Shora together? it seems like thats coming.
1,785 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »