Reviews for Koukon Bridge
L.J. Carlington chapter 1 . 5/3/2012

Okay, Meg, I'm never going to let you use my laptop again if you're just going to leave stupid messages on people's stories.

But I think Gay Titans would be good.

Just my opinion.

It's not like I'm smarter than anyone else ever or anything.

-The Real L.J Carlington.
L.J. Carlington chapter 735 . 5/3/2012
Now, forgive me if this sounds strange, but the message I have come to deliver you is very important.

You are required to douse the Titans that have/will feature in this story with copious amounts of homoeroticism. This is vital to the story because if you do not do it I will set everything you love on fire.

Do not doubt me.

I could set this world on fire and no one could stop me.

I could set all the worlds on fire.

And I will unless the Titans within Koukon Bridge are, in modern speech, 'gay as fuck.'

So remember, your instructions are simple.

1) Get the Titans and,

2) Make them gayer than a million rainbows flying out of the behinds of unicorns.

My employees and I are always watching.

We expect Gay Titans.

And we shall have them.

Thank you for your time and may you have a wonderful life.

-L.J. Carlington

P.S. This message will self destruct in 3...2...1
Kira Hani chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Damn site not accepting my awesome name

Watashi wa Anon Desu
Guest chapter 735 . 5/3/2012
Wait I thought Uranus died after his son cut his balls off
Fierce Ookami chapter 735 . 5/2/2012
Cody was asking for it hardcore when she was messing with Kidd as they fought that was great. not coyote is gonna put aside his differences with apollo? i cant wait.
Vector Phantom chapter 735 . 5/2/2012
Oh looks like the Gods are heating up for something big
Vector Phantom chapter 734 . 5/1/2012
Okay cool

Now go kick some Titan ass guys

If Xena and Percy can do it so can you
Fierce Ookami chapter 734 . 5/1/2012
damn. so it was the watchmen's destiny to break the seal on Tartarus. well cant wait for the big fight! great chapter as always!
Sora Yume chapter 733 . 4/30/2012
Well nice couple of chapters, I like Shora's and Fara's chars even more. lol I somehow always pictured shora as an inocent frail little girl, but she is wiser and smarter than I had even considered and Fara, her mix of adorable baby cuteness and cleverness sure is amazing. lol Damn, seems the fades unleached the big guns, now I'm starting to understand the significanse of that arch way that was destroyed with the hammer of dawn. I sure hope they can handle this mess. Kinda sad to know the story is now for real heading for the end.
Fierce Ookami chapter 733 . 4/30/2012
War is just awesome he is a huge dick but still awesome! yet another addition to the upcoming war cant wait to see it pan out. are you going to do a whole special Chapter when Eon dies? or you gonna let it go as an unmentioned death?
Vector Phantom chapter 733 . 4/30/2012
Jesus Christ War

Sometimes you are even worse than Atlas
Vector Phantom chapter 732 . 4/29/2012
Awww Fara is so adorbs
Fierce Ookami chapter 732 . 4/29/2012
Loano must love the fact that she was the untouchable teacher this time. and now that the titans are out itll get more exciting im sure. you are a great writer and you only have 1 or 2 mistakes a chapter normally and thats really good.
Fierce Ookami chapter 731 . 4/28/2012
it looks pretty obvious that Shora and Shinji will be together. i cant wait for AA to jump into to the fight that will be awesome! keep up the great work!
Vector Phantom chapter 731 . 4/28/2012
AA joins the fighting?

Looks like things are going to heat up real soon
1,791 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »