Reviews for Koukon Bridge
Kira chapter 699 . 3/26/2012
Oh I get it, you hate interesting villains so you make uninteresting ones

Enough villain talk though

Anyway uhhh go Evelynn

She's cooler than one Evelyn with one n XD
Vector Phantom chapter 698 . 3/25/2012
See Alty at least has a nice side he shows every now and then

Atleas only does it with Avy and that only barely counts
Vinyale chapter 697 . 3/23/2012
Finally... I caught up. Took me a long time but every minute reading this was definitely worth it. :)
Kira chapter 697 . 3/22/2012
Bad assasin letting your senses go dull like that
SoraYume chapter 696 . 3/20/2012
Woah, anticlimactic/forshadowing start of a chapter, somehow that just made my stomach get all tied up in knots, my bad premonition alarms are sounding off the walls xDD What is Alti getting himself him too... xDDD
Kira chapter 696 . 3/20/2012
Oh God I forgot how much I hate Nema
Kira chapter 696 . 3/20/2012
You need to be awake to give consent.
Kira chapter 695 . 3/20/2012
So how long do you predict this will take?
Kira chapter 606 . 3/20/2012
When you first said there would be nutshots I half expected Naota to get hit in the balls too, which I had mixed feelings about. On one hand, I was looking forward to it, on the other hand, if it came at the hands (or foot) of someone as annoying as Nema, it would be less enjoyable.

Oh well, I shall wait to see what happens to his crotch in the future
SoraYume chapter 695 . 3/19/2012
Hehehe Nickie-boy got caught with his hand on the cheese haha lol, but he's a real nice guy after all and Lo is sure lucky xDD and Well that's true we should know not to get surprised by now and that's one of the reasons I love this story so much, you always keep it interesting and keep us on the edge of our sits wondering.. what's next? lol I like that Fairy guy, he's clever and very interesting, and goes to show size doesn't matter to do great things lol.
Kira chapter 695 . 3/19/2012
Nikki, stop being so creepy
Kira chapter 694 . 3/19/2012
I guess I just feel surprised by the whole fairies knowing about shapeshifters and their origins thing

Well, mostly the revelation
SoraYume chapter 694 . 3/18/2012
Holly... wow! You have one amazing imagination and one heck of a creative mind to come up with something as magical and out of this world as this chapter, that was truly fantastic to say the leas. This has been one of my favorite chapters of the story and I can't wait to see more of where this journy will be going, its really good what you are doing and keep it up. This chapter somehow brought images to my mind kind of a mix between thumbolena and a very old Japanese anime. All and all, it was great to read it and visualice the scenery and all. That little pink dragon was so cute lol and surprising enough that it took to Atlas lol that was just too adorable. Keep up the great writing! Honestly, this story should have tons of readers with how good it is.
Kira chapter 694 . 3/18/2012
Not that weird is bad
Kira chapter 694 . 3/18/2012
Kay this is just getting weirder by the second
1,793 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »