Reviews for Koukon Bridge
Kira chapter 606 . 3/20/2012
When you first said there would be nutshots I half expected Naota to get hit in the balls too, which I had mixed feelings about. On one hand, I was looking forward to it, on the other hand, if it came at the hands (or foot) of someone as annoying as Nema, it would be less enjoyable.

Oh well, I shall wait to see what happens to his crotch in the future
SoraYume chapter 695 . 3/19/2012
Hehehe Nickie-boy got caught with his hand on the cheese haha lol, but he's a real nice guy after all and Lo is sure lucky xDD and Well that's true we should know not to get surprised by now and that's one of the reasons I love this story so much, you always keep it interesting and keep us on the edge of our sits wondering.. what's next? lol I like that Fairy guy, he's clever and very interesting, and goes to show size doesn't matter to do great things lol.
Kira chapter 695 . 3/19/2012
Nikki, stop being so creepy
Kira chapter 694 . 3/19/2012
I guess I just feel surprised by the whole fairies knowing about shapeshifters and their origins thing

Well, mostly the revelation
SoraYume chapter 694 . 3/18/2012
Holly... wow! You have one amazing imagination and one heck of a creative mind to come up with something as magical and out of this world as this chapter, that was truly fantastic to say the leas. This has been one of my favorite chapters of the story and I can't wait to see more of where this journy will be going, its really good what you are doing and keep it up. This chapter somehow brought images to my mind kind of a mix between thumbolena and a very old Japanese anime. All and all, it was great to read it and visualice the scenery and all. That little pink dragon was so cute lol and surprising enough that it took to Atlas lol that was just too adorable. Keep up the great writing! Honestly, this story should have tons of readers with how good it is.
Kira chapter 694 . 3/18/2012
Not that weird is bad
Kira chapter 694 . 3/18/2012
Kay this is just getting weirder by the second
SoraYume chapter 693 . 3/17/2012
Interesting, I hope Alti gets out of this one whole, or there will be one very mad Pip on Eon'sface lol then again, time for that sob to taste just what a god is made of and I hope that if it comes down to a showdown between him and Alti that Alti gives him hell xDD.
SoraYume chapter 692 . 3/16/2012
Wow so much has happened since I last reviewed, I'm getting to like Fara more and more each day, that baby has more incredible potential than anyone else can even imagine it seems, I wonder if she'll show more of her abilities in the future, I would love to see more Fara action, she is so cute and protective. But I'm really conserned about death, poor guy, I hope things go better for him, but I bet the fates are loving to toy with him for poking his nose more than he hould and that protector, the real quiet one, Kidd will sure have his hands full if he ever comes around. Great work with all of these, its really cool and I can't wait to see what more mysteries Atlas and his group stumble up on.
Kira chapter 692 . 3/16/2012
That spirit is starting to get on my nerves
Kira chapter 691 . 3/16/2012
Jesus Christ us with the butterflies XD
Kira chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Happy White Day
Kira chapter 690 . 3/13/2012
Now I'm curious about how the time zones sync up
Kir chapter 689 . 3/12/2012
Hey Fates

Nice party trick
Kira chapter 688 . 3/11/2012
So magvic spell on death huh?

This could be bad