Reviews for Koukon Bridge
Vector Phantom chapter 687 . 3/10/2012
Well as long as Mordecai is safe I suppose that is all that matters

Still, wasn't there someplace warmer you could've taken him, Mr. Graves? He's so young and it's so coooold
Kir chapter 687 . 3/10/2012
Kay shopping cool
Kira chapter 686 . 3/9/2012
Strange i thoughr cwlena was busy

Dumb phone
Arik chapter 684 . 3/7/2012
Remember how Naota and Hikaru were supposed to be reallu close?

Anyway hope they run into Avy or something
Kira chapter 683 . 3/6/2012
Well this is early
Kira chapter 683 . 3/6/2012
It can not possibly be by that much tho

When half the house is in a het relationship with the other half save a few exceptions
Kir chapter 365 . 3/5/2012
Lol
Kira chapter 682 . 3/5/2012
Do tje guys really outnumber the girls by that much
Namahagetecno chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I have this mental image of Jehova's Witnesses travelling door to door in Crossroads
Kira ooh lala chapter 681 . 3/4/2012
Jesus Laplace is annoying
Kira ooh lala chapter 680 . 3/4/2012
Yeah naoko is coming off qs a little pushy...XD

ANYWAY hope there is more of Itsuki giving Atlas a taste of his own medicine
SoraYume chapter 680 . 3/3/2012
Wow, now that I was not expecting at all, I thought Mortikai would end up with Vastian and the others lol goes to show how much I suck in predicting strategic moves haha, but I love the fact that he ended up at Fenkumaru's place, I hope he doesn't reject the poor boy.
SoraYume chapter 679 . 3/2/2012
Somehow the inside of that cave reminded me of dragonglass, or perhaps I'm reading too much the george r.r martin books. Lol the last few chapters were pretty awesome, things are sure getting mysterius with the fates and all and Alti sure had that one coming to him hahahaha! Somehow I can't help to keep thinking of what A.A said about Fara and the exchange that happened between her and Lo this time. Something tells me that Fara-chan will be a very important little baby in the future.
Kira chapter 677 . 3/2/2012