Reviews for Koukon Bridge
Kira chapter 694 . 3/18/2012
Kay this is just getting weirder by the second
SoraYume chapter 693 . 3/17/2012
Interesting, I hope Alti gets out of this one whole, or there will be one very mad Pip on Eon'sface lol then again, time for that sob to taste just what a god is made of and I hope that if it comes down to a showdown between him and Alti that Alti gives him hell xDD.
SoraYume chapter 692 . 3/16/2012
Wow so much has happened since I last reviewed, I'm getting to like Fara more and more each day, that baby has more incredible potential than anyone else can even imagine it seems, I wonder if she'll show more of her abilities in the future, I would love to see more Fara action, she is so cute and protective. But I'm really conserned about death, poor guy, I hope things go better for him, but I bet the fates are loving to toy with him for poking his nose more than he hould and that protector, the real quiet one, Kidd will sure have his hands full if he ever comes around. Great work with all of these, its really cool and I can't wait to see what more mysteries Atlas and his group stumble up on.
Kira chapter 692 . 3/16/2012
That spirit is starting to get on my nerves
Kira chapter 691 . 3/16/2012
Jesus Christ us with the butterflies XD
Kira chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Happy White Day
Kira chapter 690 . 3/13/2012
Now I'm curious about how the time zones sync up
Kir chapter 689 . 3/12/2012
Hey Fates

Nice party trick
Kira chapter 688 . 3/11/2012
So magvic spell on death huh?

This could be bad
Vector Phantom chapter 687 . 3/10/2012
Well as long as Mordecai is safe I suppose that is all that matters

Still, wasn't there someplace warmer you could've taken him, Mr. Graves? He's so young and it's so coooold
Kir chapter 687 . 3/10/2012
Kay shopping cool
Kira chapter 686 . 3/9/2012
Strange i thoughr cwlena was busy

Dumb phone
Arik chapter 684 . 3/7/2012
Remember how Naota and Hikaru were supposed to be reallu close?

Anyway hope they run into Avy or something
Kira chapter 683 . 3/6/2012
Well this is early
Kira chapter 683 . 3/6/2012
It can not possibly be by that much tho

When half the house is in a het relationship with the other half save a few exceptions
1,794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »