Reviews for Koukon Bridge
Patch chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Dear potential reader, if you have stumbled upon the review page looking for an assessment of this work to determine if reading this behemoth of an electronic tome, allow me to say this.

Koukon Bridge is an epic tale of action, adventure, romance, and mystery. It has everything you could ever ask for.

Daring fights between mortals and gods. Epic wars to determine the fate of our world. Heart warming bonds between families and friends, tear jerking good byes, heart wrenching tales of lost loves that never were, and so much more.

You'll cry with them. You'll laugh with them. You'll grow with them.

This story is built upon riddles that slowly unfold, hooking you to never let go.

Morality is questioned as a war begins between the free and the chained.

Hearts are tested as the young fall in love.

But read this story and you'll see that true love never dies.

So what are you waiting for, click on Koukon Bridge, read, and leave a review today!
Kir chapter 239 . 7/12/2013
if balance is so impotant why are there extra destroyers
Lolitroy chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Guess who didn't die!

More awesome humor. Loaño's still epic. And thanks for the info at the end!
yumijinyaan chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Oh my gosh, your intro was funny! XD
I got hooked on the first chapter right away! No wonder this story has a thousand views. If I could, I would review all your chapters! No joke. XD love the characters, and I'm itching to read more!
yumijinyaan (too lazy to log in)
Lolitroy chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
It made sense, kinda.
I already figured her rank in my top 10 FP characters EVAH! and she's no 4. :D

You see, 788 chapters kinda make me lazy so I'll continue later, ok? Hope you don't mind. I'll still make you reach 2,000 reviews, though. It's a Lolitroy promise.
Lolitroy chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
Nice, nice. I think you introduced characters a bit too early so I don't knwo who is who, except for Loaño, Kidd and Loki.
Lolitroy chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Wow. Nice suspense. And nice battle :3
Lolitroy chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Loaño's gotta be one of my top 10 Fictionpress characters EVAH.
She's just so awesome.
Lolitroy chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Loaño is kind of tomboyish, I've noticed. Kind of hard to believe she's a girl :3 btu anyway, awesome so far. Don't pay attention to the dudes from before. Writing THAT much is something most people die without doing.

Guess what? I'll help you reach 2,000 review. Hold on.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
700 chapters of this? Sure!
Holy Mother of chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Do you have ANY IDEA how long 2 million words is? How about 789 CHAPTERS? What do you do for a living? Son of a bitch...
Kiratecno chapter 421 . 5/9/2013
So, shenanigans huh
Vector Phantom chapter 789 . 4/27/2013
What about the Earth Ponies
Things are looking tense, hopefully the enemies aren't too powerful
HenryDavid chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
WOW... 2 million Plus Words?!

Someone has a lot of free time...
Riz chapter 788 . 4/15/2013
All I've been doing these days... Is calculus. Yuck. Plus my Internet connection on campus sucks. And also...

... I've been preoccupied with My Little Pony and Winx...

Scratch that, you weren't supposed to hear it.

I wanna hear more from Hikaru and Naitoryuu XD. They're... A special pair. I dunno, I just really like them.

Shinji is so adorable in this chapter. I dunno how else to describe him. It's funny how after all this time, he still hasn't lost his habit of saying things like Speedy Gonzalez.

It seems like this story is coming to an end... *sob* is it so bad that I don't want it to end just yet? Even when there's 788 chapters and 2,043,192 words?
1,810 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »