Reviews for Koukon Bridge
That song sounds creepy
Silence in the Library
God Viv is a super ass
Kiratecno chapter 229 . 3/13/2013
Hmmm forgot all about that tragic backstory
it gives me ideas tho
Kira chapter 606 . 3/11/2013
Now that the Protectors and Destroyers are "allies" it would be nice if they could all have one get together to put aside their differences and talk.
And to make sure it doesn't get too cheesy, Nema should give Naota a swift kick in the nuts as payback.
B\Even better if Hikaru, Izumi, and/or Atlas all have a good laugh at it.
IDK
I am stressed because school sucks
K chapter 786 . 3/6/2013
wait who does she need to protect?
Vector Phantom chapter 785 . 2/20/2013
A that work for a temporary upgrade? Seems like kind of a waste of time to be honest?
Still, really liked Lo's test...once it was over and we knew what was going on!
Kira chapter 784 . 2/6/2013
Wait, what?
Lo was the direwolf?
Kira chapter 228 . 2/3/2013
Hahaha smokeless fire
Vector Phantom chapter 783 . 2/2/2013
Oh calm down, Coyote, and stop worrying.
There is going to be a sequel.
I doubt there could be a sequel if the bad guys won
Riz chapter 782 . 1/30/2013
I haven't reviewed in forever... School can be a pain in the ass sometimes... I'm regretting going to a private school. Ah, psh. Can't change anything, so...
I still don't get crap about what the hell the she-wolf/Hawk side story's for. Well, I guess I questioned it the same way when I didn't get who Altair was and all that... I just don't like being confused.
Izzy and Naota are on the moon... it's another Apollo mission. If this arc turns out to be an Apollo 18 parody, I'll die laughing.
By the way, I'm still Al Nikki all the way. Again, I'm not hatin on him... just think Lo and Al would've been better together.
Kira chapter 782 . 1/28/2013
So how long is this arc going to be anyway
Fierce Ookami chapter 782 . 1/24/2013
great chapter i like how you threw in aloraji and florence it was pretty cool
AngelOfInternalDarkness chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I'm only just started and already love it!
Kira chapter 781 . 1/14/2013
My little pony
i used to wonder what friendship could be
My little pony
Until you all shared it's magic with me
lordsoftheroses chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I am just amazed with this story! Over 700 chapters and still going strong. Where will I find the time to catch up? Where do you find the inspiration to keep going? It's mind Boggling! I've never seen a story on the Fiction sites that come even Close to this! You are an Author worthy of respect!
Vector Phantom chapter 780 . 1/12/2013
I disagree with AA, we often find out first impressions to be wrong and we need to learn to adjust our view with new information
1,785 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »