Reviews for Koukon Bridge
Kir chapter 236 . 3/19/2013
I wnder what Bassy is up to
Great chapter for setting shit up with the twins
K chapter 235 . 3/17/2013
Vamp Vamp Revolution
Why did Alty hate Bastion again?
K chapter 234 . 3/16/2013
God Domino is annoying
And the mystery of the mysterious book finally comes to a nail biting conclusion, I love the way you carefully draw things out but make it all fun to read
Kir chapter 233 . 3/16/2013
Love this chapter, it really spiced things up, you have a great way of adding in twists here and there that are hard to predict
Kira chapter 232 . 3/16/2013
Dracula-sama you are a jerk face
Kira chapter 231 . 3/16/2013
Swift justice for a heartless vamp
Love how you managed to reference things from the introductory arc
Continuity at its finest
K chapter 230 . 3/15/2013
That song sounds creepy
Silence in the Library
God Viv is a super ass
Kiratecno chapter 229 . 3/13/2013
Hmmm forgot all about that tragic backstory
it gives me ideas tho
Kira chapter 606 . 3/11/2013
Now that the Protectors and Destroyers are "allies" it would be nice if they could all have one get together to put aside their differences and talk.
And to make sure it doesn't get too cheesy, Nema should give Naota a swift kick in the nuts as payback.
B\Even better if Hikaru, Izumi, and/or Atlas all have a good laugh at it.
I am stressed because school sucks
K chapter 786 . 3/6/2013
wait who does she need to protect?
Vector Phantom chapter 785 . 2/20/2013
A that work for a temporary upgrade? Seems like kind of a waste of time to be honest?
Still, really liked Lo's test...once it was over and we knew what was going on!
Kira chapter 784 . 2/6/2013
Wait, what?
Lo was the direwolf?
Kira chapter 228 . 2/3/2013
Hahaha smokeless fire
Vector Phantom chapter 783 . 2/2/2013
Oh calm down, Coyote, and stop worrying.
There is going to be a sequel.
I doubt there could be a sequel if the bad guys won
Riz chapter 782 . 1/30/2013
I haven't reviewed in forever... School can be a pain in the ass sometimes... I'm regretting going to a private school. Ah, psh. Can't change anything, so...
I still don't get crap about what the hell the she-wolf/Hawk side story's for. Well, I guess I questioned it the same way when I didn't get who Altair was and all that... I just don't like being confused.
Izzy and Naota are on the moon... it's another Apollo mission. If this arc turns out to be an Apollo 18 parody, I'll die laughing.
By the way, I'm still Al Nikki all the way. Again, I'm not hatin on him... just think Lo and Al would've been better together.
1,791 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »