Reviews for Koukon Bridge
Vector Phantom chapter 783 . 2/2/2013
Oh calm down, Coyote, and stop worrying.
There is going to be a sequel.
I doubt there could be a sequel if the bad guys won
Riz chapter 782 . 1/30/2013
I haven't reviewed in forever... School can be a pain in the ass sometimes... I'm regretting going to a private school. Ah, psh. Can't change anything, so...
I still don't get crap about what the hell the she-wolf/Hawk side story's for. Well, I guess I questioned it the same way when I didn't get who Altair was and all that... I just don't like being confused.
Izzy and Naota are on the moon... it's another Apollo mission. If this arc turns out to be an Apollo 18 parody, I'll die laughing.
By the way, I'm still Al Nikki all the way. Again, I'm not hatin on him... just think Lo and Al would've been better together.
Kira chapter 782 . 1/28/2013
So how long is this arc going to be anyway
Fierce Ookami chapter 782 . 1/24/2013
great chapter i like how you threw in aloraji and florence it was pretty cool
AngelOfInternalDarkness chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I'm only just started and already love it!
Kira chapter 781 . 1/14/2013
My little pony
i used to wonder what friendship could be
My little pony
Until you all shared it's magic with me
lordsoftheroses chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I am just amazed with this story! Over 700 chapters and still going strong. Where will I find the time to catch up? Where do you find the inspiration to keep going? It's mind Boggling! I've never seen a story on the Fiction sites that come even Close to this! You are an Author worthy of respect!
Vector Phantom chapter 780 . 1/12/2013
I disagree with AA, we often find out first impressions to be wrong and we need to learn to adjust our view with new information
The Last Epic chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
OVER 100 FUCKING CHAPTERS?!
Vector Phantom chapter 779 . 12/21/2012
No mention of mochi pounding
Vector Phantom chapter 778 . 12/10/2012
Well looks like things with the She-Wolf are getting interesting
Vector Phantom chapter 777 . 12/6/2012
1000 Yen isn't that much, I am sure he can ask Shinji for some cash if it's that bad
Also not sure what the 300 Yen was for, I guess it could buy a snack
Vector Phantom chapter 776 . 11/28/2012
Poor Ammy, i hope she is going to be okay.
Riz chapter 775 . 11/16/2012
Hmm... What's a she-wolf doing in the middle of nowhere? I was thinking she was a werewolf at first, but then I was all like, hardly. There isn't even one wolf except Kidd left.
It will be fucking hilarious for Nikolai and LoaƱo/AA to have a conversation. Hilarious.
Fierce Ookami chapter 775 . 11/15/2012
the wolf leaves me curious but it was a great chcapter. good job!
1,793 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »